Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Personally I'm worried in case it's going to be Re-invention part 2 she would have got bored with Rebel Heart era and is now ready to move on to next era like the rumoured tears of clown tour

We've waited more than1 year for the S&S one (the 1st broadcast was in 2009), almost 7 months for the MDNA Tour... so why this time should be different? Broadcasts / releases always come in certain choosen moments of the year, mostly Fall or Spring... so maybe we're gonna get a broadcast within the summer / early fall and a release late Fall. As always. RIT had the documentary, just like BAT:this time there's no documentary, or we have no realistic reason to expect it, so... everything is normal to me.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny because it's been barely 3 months since the end of the tour and we act like we are waiting for over a year   :dead:

Patience, people!!!!! 

Exactly! You can't expect a finished product to be done in 3 months!  If it was completely finished in 3 months it would be s**t. Like any other concert film, TV show and movie, post-production takes time!  

Exactly! You can't expect a finished product to be done in 3 months!  If it was completely finished in 3 months it would be s**t. Like any other concert film, TV show and movie, post-production takes time!  

I agree with you, but... as Enrico rightly says & as is known, the edition is not her thing (see MDNA Tour / blu-Ray).  :bothered2:

So this time: leaving everything in professional hands is the best guarantee to succeed in making the DVD hehe, dear Madge.

Let us hope that this long wait (presumably 7-9 months) doesn't become a MDNA T. II!!  :seeno: 

Maybe the larger project is BAT, Girlie Show and RHT on Bluray as a boxed set :Madonna006:

I'm almost certain that you are correct. In my mind anyway. With our luck it would just be the Nice or Barcelona show. In YouTube quality. And no menu. Or cover. Or disc. Just a paper with a link to the YouTube video.

I may be a bit obsessive about this but the lack of news or even minor rumors at this point is seriously worrying me, and you are all allowed to call me all the bad names in the book

. Well let's just hope it doesn't go the way of the blonde ambition or the re-invention this was the first tour I ever saw slap that on a Blu-ray that I will get from my torrent site LOL. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic