Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

According to cdon.se ,  this is the tracklist for Rebel Heart 14 tracks edition :

• [*]

Living For Love

[*]

Devil Pray

[*]

Ghosttown

[*]

Unapologetic Bitch

[*]

Illuminati

[*]

Bitch I'm Madonna

[*]

Hold Tight

• [*]

Joan Of Arc

[*]

Iconic

[*]

Heartbreakcity

[*]

Body Shop

[*]

Holy Water

[*]

Inside Out

[*]

Wash All Over Me

According to cdon.se ,  this is the tracklist for Rebel Heart 14 tracks edition :

[*]

Living For Love

[*]

Devil Pray

[*]

Ghosttown

[*]

Unapologetic Bitch

[*]

Illuminati

[*]

Bitch I'm Madonna

[*]

Hold Tight

[*]

Joan Of Arc

[*]

Iconic

[*]

Heartbreakcity

[*]

Body Shop

[*]

Holy Water

[*]

Inside Out

[*]

Wash All Over Me

no rebelheart???? i dont believe this

i find it strange to that a titel song dont make it on a regular cd?but mdna and hard candy ,confessions on a dance floor also did not have album titel as a single titel

But that's different that those were just the names of the albums, this is odd since the name of the album that has a song with the same name isn't on it.

Like if Like A Virgin, True Blue, Who's That Girl, Like A Prayer, Erotica, Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light, Music, American Life were never on their albums for whatever reason.

yeah... im a little confused by that. If she likes it better, why isnt it on  the album?

(although prolly doesnt fit the vibe of the entire production)

Yeah, was thinking the same, that the production of the final version was made to make the song fit with the sound of the rest of the tracks just like Iconic changed to a darker version. Dunno, maybe for the tour she  perform a version with elements of both, just like in the MDNA tour Give me All your Luvin' had the L U V Madonna spelling of the demo.

Yeah, was thinking the same, that the production of the final version was made to make the song fit with the sound of the rest of the tracks just like Iconic changed to a darker version. Dunno, maybe for the tour she  perform a version with elements of both, just like in the MDNA tour Give me All your Luvin' had the L U V Madonna spelling of the demo.

yeah... when I heard the latest leak of Iconic ( or whatever it was - no rap)... at first i was like noooooo! but ive grown to love it.   totally different- but the part around 3:30...... takes me back to the early 90's.... love.it.

About that store... It's kinda weird, maybe they don't know what songs would be included in the 14 track edition so they picked the names of the itunes list assuming that the standar (mutilated) version will end in Wash All Over Me. This could be a possibility, but also it's strange that we have the official tracklist of the deluxe (the one wich should be the regular) edition and no the complete list of the regular one, hope that's because they still deciding about how to cut some parts of the album without messing up with the concept, 'cause I can't imagine Rebel Heart being off.

Do we know if the 19 tracks physical version will be just one CD, or there will be 2???? I'd love it to be just one if the 19 songs fit in. That being said, I say again that I see so unnecesary to release a 14 tracks version. If the 19 tracks is just one CD... who's gonna buy the 14 tracks version?? I find it pointless.

Do we know if the 19 tracks physical version will be just one CD, or there will be 2???? I'd love it to be just one if the 19 songs fit in. That being said, I say again that I see so unnecesary to release a 14 tracks version. If the 19 tracks is just one CD... who's gonna buy the 14 tracks version?? I find it pointless.

Mmmm, thinking about this... maybe it was a label desicion, if the 19 tracks couldn't fit in one CD, then the price of this version would be higher than a reguar CD, and since her last two albums weren't a commercial succes they don't want to risk and they're launching a cheaper edition... hadn't thought of that 'cause I was assuming that the "deluxe" edition will be in just one CD (and I really want it that way).