Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Well, stickers can totally change a record's value

Indeed, the difference between a regular copy of Ray of light and one with the sticker 'contiene el éxito Frozen' (in Spain) is 40€  :lol:

:wide-eyes:  I thought you were kidding...

What if the sticker is on the plastic wrap?  Do you just keep unopened copies then?

more details on next @Madonna interview with french radio @Europe1:

On the occasion of the release of her new album Rebel Heart, Madonna gave an interview to Maxime Switek at Europe 1. It will be aired on February 27 at 7.45 AM. Here’s their presentation of the interview:

Madonna is the best selling female artist worldwide. Winner of the most prestigious awards (Grammy Awards, 30 MTV Awards, 39 Billboard Awards…).

During this special interview, Madonna will discuss the new collaborations on this album with OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder and Avicii. It will review the problems with this album (especially her anger after leakage), the world tour that she is currently preparing (with several Bercy dates, probably inAutumn 2015) and she will speak on the attacks at Charlie Hebdo that took place in Paris in early January.

I used to do that, but then I thought it ruined the art concept. but I don't trew away anything, not even the sicker with the price. I collect them all in a notebook. I still have the Hard Candy sticker that promised "Beat Goes On" as a single.

I was looking for something like this of an example why everyone shouldn't keep thinking that something like Bitch I'm Madonna will be a single.

Rebel Heart Singles, Promo and Tour Plans
BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 16, 2015

You didn’t hear from us first but from our friends at fellow fansite Drowned Madonna, and the album stickers we showed you the other week were certainly a strong hint: MadonnaTribe has also heard that the beautiful Ghosttown is strongly considered as the second single from the Rebel Heart album.

Last minute changes are still a possibility, but all reports suggest that this heartfelt ballad co-penned by Madonna and Jason Evigan, Sean Douglas and Evan Bogart will be indeed the follow-up to Living For Love in the new era.

MadonnaTribe is also happy to confirm the reports about Devil Pray being a Madonna favourite from the new material and one of the tracks with the highest future single potential.

There will be definitely more to talk about soon, as the promotion for Rebel Heart will not just bring you the Grammy Awards performance and the upcoming Brits, but plenty of interviews, tv appearances and magazine covers in the next weeks.

Madonna will be taking some quality time to promote her new record and the schedule will remind you much more of the Confessions era rather than MDNA.

Preparations for the next World Tour are also currently underway, but this time the Queen of Pop will likely hit the road towards the end of the Summer and continue into the Fall season with what you already know is understood to be an arena show.

Are you as much excited as we are?