The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

You mean this picture is false??

https://www.facebook.com/giggoers/videos/505562296268863/

No that's real, but where that photo is taken is right in front of the arena. The Bell Centre is pretty open and a central, you can cut through parts of the outside to get to another block. 

I'm saying that they make it sound like it was hard to get these recordings.

I gotta ask about the soundchecks...I've seen plenty of videos of soundchecks from the past tours and the fans are inside the venue while she rehearses... The two concerts I have attended so far did not go that way, she rehearsed but we were outside the venue. How does it work? I mean, does she do it in selected venues? Do they open the gates earlier due to bad weather conditions or something like that?

Same for me... in Nice for instance. I never found the person with the ipad for the triangle, even; I won my place through Icon.

Isn't it for Early Entrance tickets?

Can someone explain what is better to do? Apart from sleeping there the night before or spending so much money?

I gotta ask about the soundchecks...I've seen plenty of videos of soundchecks from the past tours and the fans are inside the venue while she rehearses... The two concerts I have attended so far did not go that way, she rehearsed but we were outside the venue. How does it work? I mean, does she do it in selected venues? Do they open the gates earlier due to bad weather conditions or something like that?

For the MDNA Tour show in Copenhagen, people with Early Entry tickets were allowed to enter the venue towards the end of the soundcheck. We got to hear most of "Turn Up the Radio" + M's first time singing "Love Spent" in front of an audience.

Same for me... in Nice for instance. I never found the person with the ipad for the triangle, even; I won my place through Icon.

Isn't it for Early Entrance tickets?

Can someone explain what is better to do? Apart from sleeping there the night before or spending so much money?

My own experience with the MDNA soundchecks was that us early entry ticket holders were let in to find M and crew just hanging around on stage, and she went on to do a soundcheck shortly after were were let in--general ticket holders didn't get to see it, from what I remember.

I am absolutely disgusted and disappointed at the setlist.By the way: Material Girl will have samples from Don't Tell Me. It's the opening song of the 1930's section, as teased by Tony.Candy Shop is a sample in Music, alongside the Get Stupid part of Give It 2 Me.La Vie en Rose is sadly a full performance. Should have NEVER BEEN considered by her and she will get a big BOOOO from me because something else could have been in it's place. I think it may have replaced Body Shop and/or True Blue. The same goes for LDLHA. It's either an alternative to HBC or a full performance.The Holiday version is BORING because it's mainly the album version.There is simply way too much 80's stuff in there. Apparently Frozen is part of the setlist, but once again it proves that this show is a total ass-licking cheese fest for people who only know her 80's discography and maybe Music and Frozen and stopped giving a fuck after that. A GH tour and not even a good one.

My own experience with the MDNA soundchecks was that us early entry ticket holders were let in to find M and crew just hanging around on stage, and she went on to do a soundcheck shortly after were were let in--general ticket holders didn't get to see it, from what I remember.

My tickets were Premium at the Porto Alegre concert, here in Brazil. We got into the stadium around 6:30pm, and shortly after she started to rehearse GGW, then Express Yourself, Turn Up The Radio, I Don't Give A, I'm A Sinner and Celebration.

I am absolutely disgusted and disappointed at the setlist.By the way: Material Girl will have samples from Don't Tell Me. It's the opening song of the 1930's section, as teased by Tony.Candy Shop is a sample in Music, alongside the Get Stupid part of Give It 2 Me.La Vie en Rose is sadly a full performance. Should have NEVER BEEN considered by her and she will get a big BOOOO from me because something else could have been in it's place. I think it may have replaced Body Shop and/or True Blue. The same goes for LDLHA. It's either an alternative to HBC or a full performance.The Holiday version is BORING because it's mainly the album version.There is simply way too much 80's stuff in there. Apparently Frozen is part of the setlist, but once again it proves that this show is a total ass-licking cheese fest for people who only know her 80's discography and maybe Music and Frozen and stopped giving a fuck after that. A GH tour and not even a good one.

you don't even know the full setlist and all the details

wait before being disappointed...and believe me, if u boo to her...she will not able to hear u in an arena lol

and then from the so LQ files we don't understand anything

la vie en rose probably is a small sample....in the file circulating she rehearsed for 2 times the same part

you don't even know the full setlist and all the detailswait before being disappointed...and believe me, if u boo to her...she will not able to hear u in an arena loland then from the so LQ files we don't understand anythingla vie en rose probably is a small sample....in the file circulating she rehearsed for 2 times the same part

Dude we know 95% of the setlist at this point.

Why all this bitching about 80's songs? I honestly can't understand why songs like Like a virgin and material girl on a tour can irritate the hardcore fans that badly. Can't imagine Michael Jackson fans wanting him to leave Billie Jean and Thriller out of a tour to play obscure hits that didn't went that well on charts

Why all this bitching about 80's songs? I honestly can't understand why songs like Like a virgin and material girl on a tour can irritate the hardcore fans that badly. Can't imagine Michael Jackson fans wanting him to leave Billie Jean and Thriller out of a tour to play obscure hits that didn't went that well on charts

Because Madonna doesn't need to cater to the GP. I wouldn't have a problem with their inclusion if she actually performed 1-2 songs from each album. But that's not what she does. She blatantly ignores her 90's and 00's albums, except Hard Candy and Music when they are the albums that mark her artistic peak and her most acclaimed albums.

Ray of Light and Bedtime Stories NEVER got a tour of their own and AL was degraded to a GH show. I became a fan in the 90's. It took me a long time to get into her 80's stuff because it's very naive, one-dimensional and just generally very dated-sounding. I want great live performances of songs that she has been paying dust to but are well remembered and critically acclaimed songs in her catalogue. Who's That Girl is a nice surprise but two covers and one that literally NO ONE gives a single shit about over simply adding the long-overdue Take a Bow or The Power of Good-Bye or Nothing Really Matters (which would be THE perfect song to compliment such a self-reflective album as RH) is disappointing, self-indulging and ignorant.