Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 5/7/2024 at 7:45 AM, Starchild said:

Up and down and all around, it's all about survival.

Oh my god, if only we had this instead of HN as last BS single... But M had a vision in her mind... At least we got it on Bedtime Story single. And the amazing @DaddyZ's mashup to Popular which I still expect M to notice and to put as opener for her now longawaited 13th tour:

After all, tis not the end... Right?

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Oh my god, if only we had this instead of HN as last BS single... But M had a vision in her mind... At least we got it on Bedtime Story single. And the amazing @DaddyZ's mashup to Popular which I still expect M to notice and to put as opener for her now longawaited 13th tour: After all, tis not the end... Right?

Awww. Thank you. It makes me happy when people enjoy my re-works. A lot of time goes into them.❤️

While I was working on Popukar Survival I also made an ambient mix of Survival which I finished months later. I had totally forgotten about it but it turned out great.🤗

I guess she went into hiding. She rushed back to NY from Rio rather quickly. I think her kids are also sick and tired of cameras, crowds and work as well. She is probably getting all healed up and checked up by doctors and medical professionals after such a long tour. Traveling is very hard on the body. Her 2-hour show is not grueling but traveling is.

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Screaming at this :rip:

IMG_20240512_102555.thumb.jpg.504c6d7cdeb16ed007db8eedd1852473.jpg

Certified 00000× Wind to all these nations!!!

11 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Which boyfriend? I can’t keep up.

Has she already got sick of that man she was so fucking enthusiastic about, portraiting him as a TRUE gentleman???

Treat me like I'm a bad girl

Even when I've been good to you...

5 hours ago, Andreo said:

Screaming at this :rip:

IMG_20240512_102555.thumb.jpg.504c6d7cdeb16ed007db8eedd1852473.jpg

To be fair, the song was originally a Free Download upon release.  However, it managed to chart in countries like Canada, Sweden and Switzerland in its second week of release based purely on paid downloads. In the United States, the song sold over 3,000 digital downloads once it was made purchasable-only on the iTunes Store.

2 hours ago, Donna said:

To be fair, the song was originally a Free Download upon release.  However, it managed to chart in countries like Canada, Sweden and Switzerland in its second week of release based purely on paid downloads. In the United States, the song sold over 3,000 digital downloads once it was made purchasable-only on the iTunes Store.

One of her best singles that never charted that much. I love the kids choir and coked out performance at the global warming fundraiser.