Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I don't think she'd be teasing a Bedtime Story 30 reissue this far out from October and I can't see that album being first tbh. Interesting that the demo assembly leaked the other day though. even if it turned out to be fake. 

Bedtime Stories may be not a "landmark album" in Warner eyes anyway. 

I predict Like a Virgin, then True Blue and lastly Like a Prayer for now. These are supposed 3 reissues ready to go.

Hopefully if it is a Bedtime Story reissue they include the Something To Remember songs that didn't make the cut.

Disc 2

1. I Will Always Have You (Shep demo)
  2. Something Coming Over Me (Shep Demo)
  3. Love Wont Wait (demo)
  4. Good Times (demo)
  5. Bring It (demo)
  6. Tongue Tied (demo)
  7. Right On Time (demo)
  8. Your Honesty 
  9. Let Down Your Gaurd
  10. Freedom
  11. I'll Remember
  12. I Can't Forget (STR demo)
  13. You'll Stay (STR demo)
  14. Never Love A Stranger (STR demo)
  15. I'll Be Gone (STR demo)

Disc 2

1. Secret - Some Bizarre Single Mix (4:15)
  2. Secret - Junior's Extended Luscious Mix (7:55)
  3. Secret - Allstar Single Mix (4:09) 
  4. Secret - Drum Mix (5:16) 
  5. Human Nature - Human Club Mix (9:06)
  6. Human Nature - Runaway Club Mix (8:19)
  7. Human Nature - Video Version (4:34)
  8. Human Nature - Howie Tee Clean Remix Radio Edit (4:16) 
  9. Take A Bow (Live at World Music Awards)
  10. Bedtime Story (Live At The Brits)
  11. Id Rather Be Your Lover (Feat Tupac)

37 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

Bedtime Stories may be not a "landmark album" in Warner eyes anyway. 

I predict Like a Virgin, then True Blue and lastly Like a Prayer for now. These are supposed 3 reissues ready to go.

If those are the rumoured three ready to go they're chronological. Which means the debut is a skip. My poor heart. 

The only real hint, if this gorgeous shoot is serving any, is in the plural "babies" imo. If the secret is really career related, it's something she could be sharing with someone else (and I'm not a big fan of the Perry collab idea, unless the song truly sounds amazing and original, wich at the moment is something I doubt about).

About the reissues idea, well in 2024 I can mostly see LAV happening than BS (even if of course I'd prefer the second one a million times).

13 hours ago, Donna said:

The pics are in her home.  I don't think it has anything to do with Katy's song.  Also, if Madonna was part of the song, I'd think Katy would have promoted as so being she's mentioned it now.

She has shot other videos in her home. If her part is just a verse, she could have shot her part in her own home.

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Hopefully if it is a Bedtime Story reissue they include the Something To Remember songs that didn't make the cut.

Disc 2

1. I Will Always Have You (Shep demo)
  2. Something Coming Over Me (Shep Demo)
  3. Love Wont Wait (demo)
  4. Good Times (demo)
  5. Bring It (demo)
  6. Tongue Tied (demo)
  7. Right On Time (demo)
  8. Your Honesty 
  9. Let Down Your Gaurd
  10. Freedom
  11. I'll Remember
  12. I Can't Forget (STR demo)
  13. You'll Stay (STR demo)
  14. Never Love A Stranger (STR demo)
  15. I'll Be Gone (STR demo)

Disc 2

1. Secret - Some Bizarre Single Mix (4:15)
  2. Secret - Junior's Extended Luscious Mix (7:55)
  3. Secret - Allstar Single Mix (4:09) 
  4. Secret - Drum Mix (5:16) 
  5. Human Nature - Human Club Mix (9:06)
  6. Human Nature - Runaway Club Mix (8:19)
  7. Human Nature - Video Version (4:34)
  8. Human Nature - Howie Tee Clean Remix Radio Edit (4:16) 
  9. Take A Bow (Live at World Music Awards)
  10. Bedtime Story (Live At The Brits)
  11. Id Rather Be Your Lover (Feat Tupac)

Those are not STR demos, they are ROL songs. Only I Can't Forget is from STR

23 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Those are not STR demos, they are ROL songs. Only I Can't Forget is from STR

Yeah but they're Babyface coded so they fit better on Bedtime Stories IMO. Ray Of Light has plenty of stuff to fill its discs with. These reissues aren't always linear either. Prince / George Michaels & Michael Jacksons stuff on special editions has featured stuff from other eras that seems to fit the brief. While I wouldn't want certain stuff appearing on other releases I could live with these being on Bedtime because it's a clear direction change. 

On 6/18/2024 at 3:20 PM, steady75 said:

1. You'll Stay (STR demo)
  2. Never Love A Stranger (STR demo)
  3. I'll Be Gone (STR demo)

While NLAS and IBG sound Bedtime Stories-ish due to being produced by Babyface, these are Ray of Light outtakes. You'll Stay wouldn't fit at all in Bedtime Stories. Otherwise "Arioso" and "Like an Angel..." would be put in a Ray of Light deluxe edition, but they belong to Music.

I also feel like the Something to Remember outtakes could be on a Ray of Light deluxe edition instead. I Can't Forget was recorded as "Come Closer" by the group Tilt and sounds like it could be a Ray of Light outtake, so maybe Madonna reworked it during the Ray of Light sessions. "Indian Summer", from the small snippet we've heard, wouldn't feel too out of place either. Adding these two STR outtakes to the known Ray of Light outtakes and you already have a complete second disc to fill that reissue.

01. Has to Be

02. Be Careful

03. Revenge

04. Like a Flower

05. Gone Gone Gone

06. Alone Again

07. You'll Stay

08. Never Love a Stranger

09. I'll Be Gone

10. (3rd confirmed Babyface track)

11. Come Closer (aka I Can't Forget)

12. Indian Summer

13. Beautiful Stranger

2 hours ago, stefo said:

The only real hint, if this gorgeous shoot is serving any, is in the plural "babies" imo. If the secret is really career related, it's something she could be sharing with someone else (and I'm not a big fan of the Perry collab idea, unless the song truly sounds amazing and original, wich at the moment is something I doubt about).

About the reissues idea, well in 2024 I can mostly see LAV happening than BS (even if of course I'd prefer the second one a million times).

Her grammar sucks so I'm sure it was just a typo and she meant to type "baby's."

4 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

She has shot other videos in her home. If her part is just a verse, she could have shot her part in her own home.

Music videos?  Like what? 

Sorry, I am just not buying it.  Also, I don't believe it's for any "re-issue" of an old album. Why would there be a NEW photoshoot for an old album when re-issues tend to concentrate on the original work? 

Again, I'm gonna bet it's for a magazine shoot. 

52 minutes ago, Jackie said:

It could very well be a 30th Anniversary for Bedtime Stories - who remembers this post by Rhino way back in January 2023?

fr6310j400ea1.jpg

Rhino issued a follow up, stating they were just sharing a rare promo item and seemed clear it was no hint to any sort of re-issue.

Again, I can't see her doing a new photo shoot for a re-issue of an album.  That of course is if the re-issue isn't a whole new re-recording of the album.:)