Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Winn said:

Just bc someone can afford it doesn't mean they always wear the real thing. Coco Chanel once said wearing real diamonds was vulgar that's why Chanel jewelry, a high luxury brand, is typically the fake stuff. Plus @Jackie mentioned Swarovski, which is what I was thinking too.

Coco Chanel also slept with a nazi officer she lived with at the Ritz hotel. She also met with Hitler and reported the jewish family who owned the license to her perfumes to the nazis to get the licence from them. She was also mean. She owed her life to the General de Gaulle who had mercy on her after the war. She is, to me, and to many other french persons, the epitome of vulgar and should have been put in jail for the rest of her life. It's a shame our culture has turned that broad into some sort of iconic hero.

9 hours ago, Winn said:

Just bc someone can afford it doesn't mean they always wear the real thing. Coco Chanel once said wearing real diamonds was vulgar that's why Chanel jewelry, a high luxury brand, is typically the fake stuff. Plus @Jackie mentioned Swarovski, which is what I was thinking too.

Yeah, I didn't pay attention to the tags, so very well pointed out.  And you're right, just because one can afford it doesn't mean they always wear the real thing. 

On a side note, do you remember the Oscars 91 incident?   She was wearing $20 million in Harry Winston diamonds, and of course, one of her earrings fell off into her hair.  She tossed the earring off stage.  Oh I am sure the Winston crew gasped in horror.  LOL!

8 hours ago, tscott said:

Yeah, I didn't pay attention to the tags, so very well pointed out.  And you're right, just because one can afford it doesn't mean they always wear the real thing. 

On a side note, do you remember the Oscars 91 incident?   She was wearing $20 million in Harry Winston diamonds, and of course, one of her earrings fell off into her hair.  She tossed the earring off stage.  Oh I am sure the Winston crew gasped in horror.  LOL!

No one would be allowed to leave that night until they found it LOL

17 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Coco Chanel also slept with a nazi officer she lived with at the Ritz hotel. She also met with Hitler and reported the jewish family who owned the license to her perfumes to the nazis to get the licence from them. She was also mean. She owed her life to the General de Gaulle who had mercy on her after the war. She is, to me, and to many other french persons, the epitome of vulgar and should have been put in jail for the rest of her life. It's a shame our culture has turned that broad into some sort of iconic hero.

it's time to post photos of Madonna wearing Chanel!! I'm on it!!!! :eyes:

Despite the fact that I was one of those who most insistently requested in the forum to see Madonna redhead and that I celebrated when I saw my wish coincidentally fulfilled, I did not think that this hair color would last so long because to this day we continue to see her redhead and I'm worried that this is the hair color chosen for the 2023 tour because the world has the image of a blonde Madonna engraved on their retinas, so I think that for many it could be difficult or impossible to recognize her if she decides to use that hair color. Appearing redheaded on a tour that tries to celebrate her entire career would be somewhat inconsistent and would not be a good marketing strategy at all, since the blonde color is what has always identified her since the beginning of her career.

That is why this hair color should already have its days numbered and it would be a matter of time to see her blonde again. Personally, I think that the color red has completed its cycle, it has nothing more to offer and I am already bored of seeing her with that hair color and I want to see her blonde again, which is certainly the hair color that favors her the most.

27 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna and Julia Garner last night at Steven Klein's Birthday party. People will be delusional and say the biopic is back on track lol

I’m not saying that the movie is back on, but have always thought that if there were any budget or production concerns it would be very easy to film the “live concert scenes” in an actual Madonna Tour, and then the tour happened… just a thought. I tend to remember some interview saying that the movie was still on. 

41 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

343636105_174181882243303_60155517582096

Madonna and Julia Garner last night at Steven Klein's Birthday party. People will be delusional and say the biopic is back on track lol

Let’s hope not.

Nobody can play M and if a die hard like me wouldn’t go watch it, the General Public surely wouldn’t.

Love Julia, but she looks like a Quaker with that nose. I don’t see M at all.

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I’m not saying that the movie is back on, but have always thought that if there were any budget or production concerns it would be very easy to film the “live concert scenes” in an actual Madonna Tour, and then the tour happened… just a thought. I tend to remember some interview saying that the movie was still on. 

The media and a lot of fans have assumed it's been put to bed, but you're right it's only been put on hold.  Madonna said even earlier this year, she was having issues condensing the script.  Then weeks later that's when the press reported the movie was being canned, when no one official really said so.  It's clear to me that all parties involved exhausted their patience and decided to hold off.  I hope this gives Madonna an opportunity to re-shop the deal and re-think how she wants this film to be presented.  If she is insisting on offering more than what can fit a two and half hour movie, maybe she should consider turning it into a limited series.