Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

5 minutes ago, PlasticLimbo said:

The bullshit they come up with just makes me laugh in hysterics.  They'll use any situation to make up there own "bizarre" nonsense.  What's even more hilarious as well as frightening: people believe this shit.  :smuglaugh: 

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Speculation is fine if it’s worded as such. “I think she has a drinking problem”. The problem is when people say “She can’t dance anymore because of her opioid addiction.” It’s not just an opinion anymore. It’s making wild assumptions because she drinks wine sometimes. If you see two pictures and one clearly has a smaller ass, no one is gonna ignore that. And it’s fine. But if people start saying “Her bacterial infection was caused by the ass injections” then we are back at making shit up. But simply saying that the injections COULD have caused the infection, there’s no issue with that. 

I think sometimes people don’t understand the difference, and some people have a slight language barrier that causes their opinions to come across as stating facts. But there are definitely times when people know better. 

Amazing point.

36 minutes ago, Mden said:

@MadonnaUltimate

Madonna received more than half a million likes on her new instagram post. 857E1F34-571E-46C1-9642-AB969AC936A9.thumb.jpeg.9bedfe6129ed06702206bcf7ddaeccc3.jpeg

Honesty if the lip liner followed her actual lips and her brows weren't as high plucked and followed her natural eye curvature she'd look more like her old self than she has in years, in this pic. They're superficial aesthetic choices 

6 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Speculation is fine if it’s worded as such. “I think she has a drinking problem”. The problem is when people say “She can’t dance anymore because of her opioid addiction.” It’s not just an opinion anymore. It’s making wild assumptions because she drinks wine sometimes. If you see two pictures and one clearly has a smaller ass, no one is gonna ignore that. And it’s fine. But if people start saying “Her bacterial infection was caused by the ass injections” then we are back at making shit up. But simply saying that the injections COULD have caused the infection, there’s no issue with that. 

I think sometimes people don’t understand the difference, and some people have a slight language barrier that causes their opinions to come across as stating facts. But there are definitely times when people know better. 

Excited Drag Queen GIF by Paramount+

4 hours ago, Alm47 said:

I'm thinking about it too. Not specifically new music, but her artistic output as a whole. 

She might take the Hard Candy route too. During the Ray of Light era and earlier years (with Evita and Lola’s birth) she had gained love and respect. But around 2008 there was the divorce that hurt her very deeply and the media had turned on her. There was also the bad press surrounding David’s adoption a year or two earlier. And photos of her hands were everywhere. I’m not quite sure if she has gained media’s sympathy now after her hospitalization . I think this moment in time is more similar to 2008 than 1998. But I could be wrong of course. 

12 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

This brush with death must have changed her mentally. I wonder how it will inform the rest of her career and life now. She must have a new outlook on life.

I’ve been actually thinking this since it happened to but didn’t wanna get skulldragged on here for saying it while her status was still unknown. :dead:
I feel like there may be a sense of clarity for her for the first time in a long while. 

4 minutes ago, PlasticLimbo said:

The Ciccone family is putting the vineyard for sale :

Screenshot_20230711_145529_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b2ff1c5770d612777209aa815bf16c6d.jpg

Thank you for sharing.  I'm a little surprised that some of the other family members who were helping in running it, just doesn't take it over, but maybe they are as dedicated to it as much as Tony and Joan were.  I'll be curious if the new owners keep the "Ciccone" name or change it.  They probably would do better business by keeping the name. 

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

I’ve been actually thinking this since it happened to but didn’t wanna get skulldragged on here for saying it while her status was still unknown. :dead:
I feel like there may be a sense of clarity for her for the first time in a long while. 

I even wonder if she's gonna change some things in the tour from what was initially planned before that health scare. 

I'm a bit disappointed by her statement. I wish she wrote "When i woke up my first thought was "release the reissues NOW, all of them, everything in the vault, even a fart i recorded in 1991, give them to the world ! ASAP !"

49 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I even wonder if she's gonna change some things in the tour from what was initially planned before that health scare. 

I'm a bit disappointed by her statement. I wish she wrote "When i woke up my first thought was "release the reissues NOW, all of them, everything in the vault, even a fart i recorded in 1991, give them to the world ! ASAP !"

IM CRYING OF LAUGHTER :Madonna009:

We really wish she thought this way