Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

10 hours ago, scion said:

Yeah it's not true, that's because they said she's going to do Frozen as the opening number, with those two iconic notes being... Well you know the ones. The rumour is that she will literally enter the stage frozen, and the audience have to wait 3 hours for her to defrost under a giant dryer. 

Madame X is a Sorbet.

Maybe you're right, it could be that penguins are short sighted.

You killed me with this comment

18 hours ago, tscott said:

Madonna and Ingrid in spring of '94.  Probably around the time she went on Jay Leno, from the looks of her dark hair which sported a blonde strip in the front.  She was probably testing it, before dying it back to Blonde for the Bedtime Story era/photo shoots.

I thought it was Sinead O Connor on the left

@Roland Barthes @Starchild @BuggedOut I missed the earlier convo, but like Madonna, I've always given MJ the benefit of the doubt. Besides, that train station invoked in Leaving Neverland did not even exist at the time of the alleged abuse. Dan Reed, the director of the film, had no choice but acknowledge that fact. By the time the train station was built, the boys were past the age group MJ was rumouredly attracted to.

I feel nervous watching this even today. 

And anytime I revisit this spectacular performance, I’m reminded of NATEYWEB’s ❤️breakdown of the show , and I think I’ve seen his reaction as many times as I have seen the actual show.

‘LMFAO demoted to just LOL’ 😂

6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

@Roland Barthes @Starchild @BuggedOut I missed the earlier convo, but like Madonna, I've always given MJ the benefit of the doubt. Besides, that train station invoked in Leaving Neverland did not even exist at the time of the alleged abuse. Dan Reed, the director of the film, had no choice but acknowledge that fact. By the time the train station was built, the boys were past the age group MJ was rumouredly attracted to.

The fact is, we do not know the truth. However, defending MJ by bringing up Madonna being into younger guys is truly clutching at straws.

I’m not suggesting I believe MJ is guilty, I do not know. But only 1 of the 2 had actual allegations made against them. So there is no comparison there.