Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, stefo said:

She is shooting, I think it's a photo shoot and she could have recorded a short video for the announcement of the new rescheduled dates and her comeback to rehearsals after her birthday.

Ohhh yeah. I think you have something there. It seems like she was filming something in front of a computer like a tour update announcement. 

3 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I hope she cuts the hair for the tour I'm not loving the long hair but she looks amazing otherwise 

Think she put extensions in again these past few weeks, it seemed like she had them taken out just before she got sick. Perhaps they were put in for a photo shoot or something. I can't imagine hair that long would be easy to manage in a touring situation... (I know others do it...)

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

She is just beautiful! I love her long straight extensions. I love how David is watching over her in a protective, strong, loving way. Precious! 

IMG_5667.webp

I was just about to post exactly what you were saying.  At first I didn't recognize him and then I realized it was him.  How sweet. Those two really have a special relationship.  :luv:

50 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Going from this…

IMG_5669.thumb_webp.0715d5dc66f9202cc582d9fb915bd224

…to this, in a blink of an eye 🥹

IMG_5667.thumb_webp.5d12c3517605b0ef19feee10639b71ca

Seriously! It all happened so fast! I don’t usually like to discuss her kids but their relationship is so tender and loving. It makes me teary eyed and miss my momma. I regret moving so far away as an adult. I was back home for my sisters wedding and got to spend time with her but these pics make me wanna go see her again. I’m booking a flight. 

I saw an interview blip on instagram that where one guy asked the other guy how often he saw his parents and how old they are. The other guy said he flies back home at least once a year and that his dad is 55. Then the first guy said that if they’re both lucky and his dad gets to see 80 and he only visits once a year, that he only 25 more opportunity to see his dad. Idk but someone putting it like that put it all in perspective. 

sorry for the tangent. Go call your mom. Carry on.

22 minutes ago, SecretProject said:

Seriously! It all happened so fast! I don’t usually like to discuss her kids but their relationship is so tender and loving. It makes me teary eyed and miss my momma. I regret moving so far away as an adult. I was back home for my sisters wedding and got to spend time with her but these pics make me wanna go see her again. I’m booking a flight. 

I saw an interview blip on instagram that where one guy asked the other guy how often he saw his parents and how old they are. The other guy said he flies back home at least once a year and that his dad is 55. Then the first guy said that if they’re both lucky and his dad gets to see 80 and he only visits once a year, that he only 25 more opportunity to see his dad. Idk but someone putting it like that put it all in perspective. 

sorry for the tangent. Go call your mom. Carry on.

Oh… now you got me teary. I talk to my mom daily and see each other 2-3 weeks but I know someday it will come to an end. Life is so short.