Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

16 minutes ago, stefo said:

I suggest to look at those pics with honesty: she didm't look that gorgeous since years.

And I am one of those horrible people who still think that her recent health problem was connected with some planned surgery procedure wich caused some unwanted effect (like septicemia), thank god everything went fine :heart:

No, you aren’t alone in this or horrible at all. Not my main hypothesis, but there’s good reasonable doubt for that to be the reason. 

On 8/19/2023 at 12:40 AM, cosmic_system said:

The last time she had a small muscular butt was 2009. She had implants since 2012. 
Also, as said before, she was way thinner than now. She had a big butt in 1995 too as showed in the Versace pictures, and that it’s because her body was fuller than usual. And she’s 65, she can’t have a musical butt anymore.

She didn't have that much of a fuller butt in the 1995 Versace pics. She was just cocking her hip.

4 hours ago, truerebel said:

Her dentist in Lisbon??

IMG_8792.JPG

I hope the dentist doesn't get fired after posting this pic of Madonna without filters 😂

By the way she looks great without all of these filters she loves using for her selfies but I find it strange that Madonna has allowed such a natural photo to be uploaded.

3 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

I hope the dentist doesn't get fired after posting this pic of Madonna without filters 😂

By the way she looks great without all of these filters she loves using for her selfies but I find it strange that Madonna has allowed such a natural photo to be uploaded.

Is that her without filters?She looks so young and beautiful without those drawings on her face

2 hours ago, Rebel Hugo said:

That photo has definitely been edited. Look at the teeth colour and top lip.

By the way, how do we know this guy's her dentist?

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

That pic is 100% filtered - not to Ricardo level - but filtered none the less.

I have a question can we get the fanmade section to appear as new topics on the main page?They hide if someone doesn't comment on them and I would love if that could be done of course if you like the idea further thanks