Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

33 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Imagine being in your, at least, forties (which is the age range for fans of both singers) and still making memes like this....and feeling proud of it....Sounds like a life that will end in suicide.

Worst, Imagine being whatever age and having no fucking sense of humour ! 

More seriously, are you really mocking the suicide matter for a armless joke ? Not really clever if you want my opinion.... 

47 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Worst, Imagine being whatever age and having no fucking sense of humour ! 

More seriously, are you really mocking the suicide matter for a armless joke ? Not really clever if you want my opinion.... 

I can return your comment in your face. You're the one taking all this seriously here being sanctimonious. I sincerly regret having been nice to you previously. I leave it at that now. From now on we'll ignore each other. 

Heg strap doesnt bother me shes had it for years, the ice pack scares me. Yes with a dancer infont of her the chair DOES look like keep it together!! I doubt shed risk that now on back to back shows. Maybe OYH.  I dont mind shes alive and even moving about she couldve been carried about of a sofa like some we might know.     Please dont make life too hard M! We still love ya. 

10 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I need Keep it Together lol (it will never happen)

Will it?

Years ago I figured out a portion of KIT (specificly the verse with starts with "When I look back out my misery" until a full chorus verse) would be amazingly interpolated right after the "Walk Like an Egyptian" routine tribute during S&ST Music performance, it'd have been a fantastic way to reintroduce KIT without sounding too BAT reminiscing in the face... (If this has been M's personal fear about performing KIT again...)

35 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Heg strap doesnt bother me shes had it for years, the ice pack scares me. Yes with a dancer infont of her the chair DOES look like keep it together!! I doubt shed risk that now on back to back shows. Maybe OYH.  I dont mind shes alive and even moving about she couldve been carried about of a sofa like some we might know.     Please dont make life too hard M! We still love ya. 

It’s common to have and ice pack after heavy dancing. She had it on her back too during RIT as saw in the documentary.