Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

3 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Where can i find this new releases? The site

It's an internal Warner data base of upcoming releases for retailers, I think.

According to The Madonna Bible, the digital single will include the "Waiting" remix and "Up Down Suite":

But maybe they're just guessing like we are.

I found this on another forum...it's a local label/PR company speaking about Erotica 30th anniversary reissue! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkdNRACqczM/

I do think it was just a mistake, but what I found interesting is that they also posted a snippet from the Fever HD remastered video YESTERDAY on their stories (with the same Erotica font Emily is using for Bad Girl and D&D) which will appear tomorrow on M's social media. 

Maybe they know something more like the Hungarian music store listing the Erotica picture disc before anyone else (?)

5 minutes ago, Dance_Freak said:

I found this on another forum...it's a local label/PR company speaking about Erotica 30th anniversary reissue! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkdNRACqczM/

I do think it was just a mistake, but what I found interesting is that they also posted a snippet from the Fever HD remastered video YESTERDAY on their stories (with the same Erotica font Emily is using for Bad Girl and D&D) which will appear tomorrow on M's social media. 

Maybe they know something more like the Hungarian music store listing the Erotica picture disc before anyone else (?)

Where do they speak of this? It's just an ad for the BG single.

9 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Where do they speak of this? It's just an ad for the BG single.

if you translate, they say: "The ultimate 'Bad Girl' of pop music @madonna announces the 30th anniversary reissue of her album Erotica.". 

Plus, they posted a very similar ad for the Fever HD remaster on their stories yesterday, I've seen it with my own eyes!

3 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Well, she’s announced nothing.

The HD Fever ad was on that Serbian label Instagram stories yesterday but it'll be out on M's social media tomorrow. They had it already and didn't respect some kind of the embargo and posted it. Maybe they have real tea about the reissue too... 

43 minutes ago, Dance_Freak said:

if you translate, they say: "The ultimate 'Bad Girl' of pop music @madonna announces the 30th anniversary reissue of her album Erotica.". 

Plus, they posted a very similar ad for the Fever HD remaster on their stories yesterday, I've seen it with my own eyes!

WHATTTTTT FUCK YES!! I’m letting the hype overtake me idfc if it’s fake 😂

Let's dream an announcement tomorrow. I don't think the reissue is gonna be released before early 2023, anyway, it looks a bit late for a Xmas release now. It would be nice if the album reissue would be supported by some promotion, but the videos are already HD, almost all of them, the digital singles have been released... what could she do ? The lost Waiting video (I'm guessing ! Don't know if it exists!) ? An official release of the You Thrill Me demo ?

I really hope there are plans behind an album reissue and not just the album reissue and then the next one.

8 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I think at this point we just need to move away from the “reissue” discussion and focus on the digital EP/Maxis and “HD” videos 😬

My hopes are already too high. She better release an EP/Album or actual reissue in the next 8 months or I’m gonna come crashing down 😂😂

Rain (The Extended EP) (2022)

1. Rain (Radio Remix)

2. Waiting (Remix)

3. Up Down Suite (Dub)

4. Rain (Album Version)

5. Bad Girl (Extended Mix)

6. Fever (Extended 12") plays the album edit

7. Fever (Shep's Remedy Dub)

8. Fever (Murk Boys Miami Mix)

9. Fever (Murk Boys Miami Dub) aka Murk Boys Miami Mix

10. Fever (Oscar G's Dope Dub Edit) (previously unreleased)*

11. Rain (Video Edit)

12. Rain (Video Instrumental)

13. Rain (Album Edit)

* fade

12 minutes ago, Madant said:

Rain (The Extended EP) (2022)

1. Rain (Radio Remix)

2. Waiting (Remix)

3. Up Down Suite (Dub)

4. Rain (Album Version)

5. Bad Girl (Extended Mix)

6. Fever (Extended 12") plays the album edit

7. Fever (Shep's Remedy Dub)

8. Fever (Murk Boys Miami Mix)

9. Fever (Murk Boys Miami Dub) aka Murk Boys Miami Mix

10. Fever (Oscar G's Dope Dub Edit) (previously unreleased)*

11. Rain (Video Edit)

12. Rain (Video Instrumental)

13. Rain (Album Edit)

* fade

No Updown Suite?

43 minutes ago, Jet said:

Waiting video?????? 

Never heard of this. But it would have been such a joy if it had existed. I mean, surely, they could have made videos for every non-single song off Erotica even now, had they wanted to, you don't need an additional storyline as long as the songs speak for themselves like all the Erotica songs do. There's so much footage from that era anyway, what with the "Sex tapes" footage anyway. Something like Tori Amos did for her Abnormally video featurette

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW