MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

The expanded landmark albuns were promised too, why is it so hard to some fans understand that some other fans are expecting EXACTLY that release after almost long 3 years (myself included) and there is a no single word about that until now?

If Warner/Rhino/Madonna were not interested to release the expanded albuns soon, why did they make a press release 3 years ago?

At this point, we should get at least one or 2 expanded albuns.

Considering this delay and also the many landmark albuns she produced during her career, probally we'll get all of them in 20 years from now.

It doesn't make any sense. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, bstranger said:

The expanded landmark albuns were promised too, why is it so hard to some fans understand that some other fans are expecting EXACTLY that release after almost long 3 years (myself included) and there is a no single word about that until now?

If Warner/Rhino/Madonna were not interested to release the expanded albuns soon, why did they make a press release 3 years ago?

Considering this delay and also the many landmark albuns she produced during her career, probally we'll get all of them in 20 years from now.

As explained, the deal was more than just about the expanded re-issues.  But again, that's what most fans zoomed in on. Every thing is all encompassing. There was no timestamp put on when those landmark re-issues would happen. The only mention of time was when the Interscope albums would be included as well as this was a "multi-year" deal.  The deal is still going on, so there is plenty of time for the re-issues to come. :)

There was a mention some time back, that the first album and LAV would be packaged together, but I am not sure if that was coming from anything "official".  My bet is on something happening with LAV this fall.  At least, I hope so! 

13 minutes ago, Donna said:

As explained, the deal was more than just about the expanded re-issues.  But again, that's what most fans zoomed in on. Every thing is all encompassing. There was no timestamp put on when those landmark re-issues would happen. The only mention of time was when the Interscope albums would be included as well as this was a "multi-year" deal.  The deal is still going on, so there is plenty of time for the re-issues to come. :)

There was a mention some time back, that the first album and LAV would be packaged together, but I am not sure if that was coming from anything "official".  My bet is on something happening with LAV this fall.  At least, I hope so! 

Me too. I really hope we get, at least, Like a Virgin this year. 

2 hours ago, bstranger said:

I think that her decision to tour instead of focusing on the film of her life probably changed the commercial focus of this deal, either by changing or delaying the strategy. Further to this, she had a life-threatening illness that forced her to delay the start of her global tour, and perhaps (heard through the grapevine only) shorten an original plan for the tour to be extended throughout South America and Asia. I think there are a lot of changes and different choices that were made in general after her illness, and so expecting fantasy marketing strategies from 2 or 3 years ago to make sense now is probably not realistic. 

Only time will tell, but I imagine Madonna has had enough of looking back for a moment or ten.

49 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Further to this, she had a life-threatening illness that forced her to delay the start of her global tour, and perhaps (heard through the grapevine only) shorten an original plan for the tour to be extended throughout South America and Asia.

I think this makes sense. Not only was she unwell but they lost 3 months of time. We don’t know what the arrangement was made with all the cast/crew but with Madonna’s sudden illness a lot of them would have been out of work for 3 months. People that live/work on tour don’t have something secure to go back to temporarily like that. So they may have even been paid for some of that time to ensure their availability when the tour continued. And the tour could very well have finished in April in SA/Asia if everything had of gone as originally planned. While the tour was a success they must have lost quite a bit with the rescheduling.

40 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Maybe she doesn’t consider the first album very land marky… 

Like a Virgin is pretty undeniable tho. 

I don’t see why these releases have to happen on some sort of anniversary anyway.

But if it is done that way, this is what I’d consider a possible schedule:

Like a virgin 40th - 2024

Confessions 20th - 2025

True blue 40th - 2026

Erotica 35th - 2027

Ray of light 30th - 2028

Like a prayer 40th - 2029

11 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I'll remember that next time you post one. Seriously, there has not been one time when I haven't read posts that haven't just been written with just a sentence or two for everything they post. We all post long or short posts at times. But, if reading is something you don't want to read or can't handle, fine. But, to announce it is dissing just about everyone on this forum.. Plus, it's NOT in the Rules to only post short posts.The mods post long posts too sometimes. Are you going to cut them down too and make them feel like they shouldn't? Sorry to go on, but, this is getting old. It makes people feel like we should only post a sentence or two when many of us like to write and discuss stuff for what forums are for. 

I can read just fine, silly comment. When it's the same exact points repeated over and over again by that person and always in a condescending tone, then it deserves to be called out. If they can be that fucking annoying every time, then I can clock it. And rest assured, I will. Thank you

8 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Maybe she doesn’t consider the first album very land marky… 

Like a Virgin is pretty undeniable tho. 

I agree.  As a fan, I can see why we think it's important! However, LAV was the album that took the world by storm.  I honestly can't see how she and her record company can't pass this upcoming anniversary for that album this fall.  Of course, it could come to go like some past anniversaries, but I'm sure they will do something more than how they treated the 40th Anniversary of her Debut! :)

Whoever posted about her being spooked has a good point. I am wondering if she has had her legal team to try to get out of this contract with Warner and to put the biopic to rest. Honestly, their examples of everyone dying when they started reissues is a great point.

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/30028-madonna-and-warner-music-group-announce-milestone-career-spanning-partnership/?do=findComment&comment=1251985

22 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Whoever posted about her being spooked has a good point. I am wondering if she has had her legal team to try to get out of this contract with Warner and to put the biopic to rest. Honestly, their examples of everyone dying when they started reissues is a great point.

what are you talking about?

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I can read just fine, silly comment. When it's the same exact points repeated over and over again by that person and always in a condescending tone, then it deserves to be called out. If they can be that fucking annoying every time, then I can clock it. And rest assured, I will. Thank you

I think we can all be "annoying" at times and none of us are perfect...and to think we are is "silly". And there is always the "ignore" option, but, no worries, I know how to "clock" it too. lol Thank you as well.:Madonna034: :Madonna051:

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t see why these releases have to happen on some sort of anniversary anyway.

But if it is done that way, this is what I’d consider a possible schedule:

Like a virgin 40th - 2024

Confessions 20th - 2025

True blue 40th - 2026

Erotica 35th - 2027

Ray of light 30th - 2028

Like a prayer 40th - 2029

What a run that would be.... imagine the possible extras .... truly legendarni albums....all of them....

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

What the hell?

4 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Oh okay, I thought it was some scary conspiracy stuff. Interesting though.. and she never really cared about looking back so maybe she should trust her instincts