MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Shoful said:

It appears my quoting of Batuka has caused a wildfire in here :Madonna009:

We don’t need vinyl variants we need the songs stored on an exclusive phonautograph  how revolutionary would that be. Truly a death to the patriarchy mentality :Madonna014:

image.thumb.png.cc0a20b2bf47cbb3c526415f56464de1.png

2035 internet is cut, it's the return to the phonautograph :Madonna009:

On 2/14/2024 at 6:05 PM, Shoful said:

It appears my quoting of Batuka has caused a wildfire in here :Madonna009:

We don’t need vinyl variants we need the songs stored on an exclusive phonautograph  how revolutionary would that be. Truly a death to the patriarchy mentality :Madonna014:

image.thumb.png.cc0a20b2bf47cbb3c526415f56464de1.png

I can't wait for the Celebration Tour nitrate film release with the old timey film projector release!! :laughing: Serving 1920's film.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

What are you cheerin' about?

A certain person very notorious here in this place. And no, it's not me.

Sorry piojitx for being THIS snitch. I promise I did it to a good cause, you'll get me.

Btw, I am against phonautographs. They don't just play the CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays I have bought. They're just a waste of money and natural resources. They might have been useful to the time they hit stores but now they're unsatisfactory to most consumers. If people are this nostalgic for the XIX sound they should go back to opera houses to stan for their live idols. Mother Nature thanks a lot.

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Btw, I am against phonautographs. They don't just play the CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays I have bought. They're just a waste of money and natural resources. They might have been useful to the time they hit stores but now they're unsatisfactory to most consumers. If people are this nostalgic for the XIX sound they should go back to opera houses to stan for their live idols. Mother Nature thanks a lot.

They were just kidding around

7 minutes ago, Erotico said:

it's the single anniversary, as the album was released on March 21.

very sad nothing is being celebrated, oh those good old times...

All those suits talking their usual corporate BS while she was playing her own game in the meantime. Love it.

I'm not hoping anything for LAP 35 (of course a wide expanded/reissue release is not gonna happen, it would have been announced by now). But I would take a good remastered/upscaled HD video. Watching that YouTube 480p bad official upload hurts.

42 minutes ago, Erotico said:

it's the single anniversary, as the album was released on March 21.

very sad nothing is being celebrated, oh those good old times.

My guess; something will be said and offered for the album anniversary.  I'm not expecting anything big or too exciting. Possibly, the video finally getting an HD upgrade. :laughing: