The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, PM3962 said:

Anybody who has received his digital ticket?

Yes, for my Stockholm date. I had to download the "Stockholm Live" app. At first it said my ticket would show up closer to the date, so I was a little worried that it wouldn't work properly. But now it shows the actual digital ticket with a QR-code that renews itself every 60 seconds. I'll be flying in from Austria, wish me luck that everything will go down smoothly with no last-minute cancellation or anything of that sort 😅🙈

4 hours ago, adamski1974 said:

I would say that they are waiting to see how the current dates go - focusing on her health and whether she could sustain more dates. I would imagine - after what happened in June - the promoters and management are being VERY cautious about promising too much right now.

Yeah, I think this is what's happening too. I think it's clear that she's meant to extend southwards in April. Otherwise why would they cancel Tulsa and Nashville for scheduling conflicts? She could have just stuck them to the end of the tour in April after Mexico. They didn't because she's moving on to South America.

4 hours ago, Hans Ibrahim said:

I think its her most quietest tour ever... 

Yeah I remember back in the day, Madonna did a whole formal recreation of Vogue for MTV during BAT rehearsals. Then Downtown Julie Brown did a bunch of reporting with them performing LAP live in the background. Nowadays everything has to be so hush-hush.

42 minutes ago, Winn said:

Yeah I remember back in the day, Madonna did a whole formal recreation of Vogue for MTV during BAT rehearsals. Then Downtown Julie Brown did a bunch of reporting with them performing LAP live in the background. Nowadays everything has to be so hush-hush.

Yeah they played express yourself the opening too. lol. Talk about spoiler alert! Although they played Vogue a lot!

2 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

I can't wait to see what her butt looks like. It's been covered up for months.

It's been three months now since it was clearly established that Madonna removed her implants (not to mention the fact that she definitely also underwent procedures to remove her fillers from her face), I think we could even go further, right?

1 hour ago, Sultrysully said:

Mentioning that Madonna will sing songs, wear costumes, and display videos is not a spoiler.  Lol. I am, of course teasing you.  Haha

Stuart certainly let a few things slip, how many songs and over arching theme! I trying’ to stay like a virgin!!!!!! 

16 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Stuart certainly let a few things slip, how many songs and over arching theme! I trying’ to stay like a virgin!!!!!! 

But Stuart really didn't give out any spoilers. Even still, he's part of the tour, so you're going to expect he will say things that possibly share some details some may want to avoid.

Some need to realize, once this tour starts, so many more new sources and websites are going to cover this extensively.  So if you're not wanting to be spoiled, you may want to stop visiting any websites talking about Madonna. Fan forums would probably the biggest places to avoid!  There is no way you are going to avoid it 100% once the tour starts!

Im going opening night and want to remain spoiler free, but having a peek at this thread, the merch thread and a few others. Was ok with the Stuart Price article, it gave just enough context for me. Completely avoiding the spoiler thread until Saturday night/Sunday morning. Have muted all the fans and groups on insta. Amazing how much extra time I have now my socials are not wall to wall Madonna!

I fly out tonight. How exciting!

32 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Im going opening night and want to remain spoiler free, but having a peek at this thread, the merch thread and a few others. Was ok with the Stuart Price article, it gave just enough context for me. Completely avoiding the spoiler thread until Saturday night/Sunday morning. Have muted all the fans and groups on insta. Amazing how much extra time I have now my socials are not wall to wall Madonna!

I fly out tonight. How exciting!

Have a safe flight and scream your heart out on the show. Enjoy opening night! 😎

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic