The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

31 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

What if we do a watching party of each Madonna tour, each friday until opening night (Oct 14th)? 'Cause this waiting is gonna feel kinda exhausting during 3 more months.

The timing is almost perfect tho.

I’d LOVE that!!! Preferably in a random order to keep it fresh!

My favorite concert of hers of all time has to be THE CONFESSIONS TOUR.  Killer album, Killer set list, Killer staging.  Just everything.  Plus, she did songs at the time that I had thought I’d missed out on ever seeing live.  LIVE TO TELL.  LUCKY STAR.  LIKE A VIRGIN. EROTICA.  It was a fantastic mix of old and new and Madonna was absolutely at the top of her game here.

Every show has been outstanding.  

And I’ve seen every tour since DROWNED WORLD. 

But CONFESSIONS simply WAS perfection.  100%. There was nothing I’d have swapped out.  Or altered. It was just… PERFECT.  And so full of surprises. 

3 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

My favorite concert of hers of all time has to be THE CONFESSIONS TOUR.  Killer album, Killer set list, Killer staging.  Just everything.  Plus, she did songs at the time that I had thought I’d missed out on ever seeing live.  LIVE TO TELL.  LUCKY STAR.  LIKE A VIRGIN. EROTICA.  It was a fantastic mix of old and new and Madonna was absolutely at the top of her game here.

But CONFESSIONS was simply perfection.  There was nothing I’d have swapped out.  It was just… PERFECT.

That tour does have a sweet spot in my heart.  I loved how she sounded on tour too.  Stuart Price was the man here.  So many great moments within this tour. Like a Virgin from this tour is probably my most favorite live version. She sounded so beautiful on Substitute for Love. Live to Tell, another stellar vocal moment. All the non-Confession tracks sounded like they could fit on COADF.  I'm betting Sticky and Sweet only as great as it did, on the reputation of Confessions Tour.  Like you stated, "Perfect".   Love your response!!:heart:

On 7/13/2023 at 2:00 PM, Fabiolous said:

Wtf is this supposed to mean 😂 is it supposed to sound smart?

Well I hope you know the difference between information and propaganda.

I meant I wouldn't like this forum to be just about Celebration Tour PR "content". I want fans reporting what they experience, which implies spoilers.

23 hours ago, Markdonna said:

But CONFESSIONS simply WAS perfection.  100%. There was nothing I’d have swapped out.  Or altered. It was just… PERFECT.  And so full of surprises. 

Jump was awful, but overall that tour is definitely top tier.

13 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Well I hope you know the difference between information and propaganda.

I meant I wouldn't like this forum to be just about Celebration Tour PR "content". I want fans reporting what they experience, which implies spoilers.

I think this thread is supposed to share the hype before the opening night. But once the tour starts, it's over: we will obviously know every detail about it and people would be able to share their experiences here.

However, until then, every bit of info that leaks about the tour prior to opening night belongs to the “spoilers” thread. 🏻

20 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

What?! That's one of my favorite performances! Why do you say that?

2 minutes ago, scion said:

Good lord, no!!! It’s a stunning performance and visually spectacular for the whole arena. 

The transition from LAV into that song is perfecto.  :party:

Her rendition of Substitute for live sitted down stairs looking so melachonlic and beautifuler than ever, after that speech which is perfect on the dvd, saying thank you to her fans..she has been so amazing and lovely but I think that even the lady herself underates the level of beautiness she can achive when she is into something..

3 hours ago, scion said:

Good lord, no!!! It’s a stunning performance and visually spectacular for the whole arena. 

But you think Kylie is an amazing performer :kissy:

All the ‘thank you’s’ in the world won’t change my mind. 

Confessions isn’t even her best tour. The Virgin Tour beats it and that was a simple tour.

50 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

But you think Kylie is an amazing performer :kissy:

All the ‘thank you’s’ in the world won’t change my mind. 

Confessions isn’t even her best tour. The Virgin Tour beats it and that was a simple tour.

Lol. Check out the turn out for Kylie concerts or even TV events like Glasto… it’ll show you that many, many people believe Kylie is an amazing performer. 

Virgin Tour better than Confessions? Jesus,  you should start your own tour… The Delusions Tour. 

1 hour ago, scion said:

Lol. Check out the turn out for Kylie concerts or even TV events like Glasto… it’ll show you that many, many people believe Kylie is an amazing performer. 

Virgin Tour better than Confessions? Jesus,  you should start your own tour… The Delusions Tour. 

I guess then I’d fit right in! :laughing:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic