The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

As mentioned Interscope had no obligation to promote.  Her deal with Interscope was strictly to distribute. It was up to her and her management to promote. The deal she had with Interscope wasn't the same as other artists signed to that label. 

I'm not sure she has a specific deal for new studio albums with Warner yet, but I suspect Warner would be the one distributing any new album she has. 

thanks for your info....

btw interscope or warner now im just curious to see what M will do next.......

1 minute ago, dave2290 said:

thanks for your info....

btw interscope or warner now in just curious to see what M will do next.......

I can't see she will be releasing any new material with Interscope.  My guess she'll have  Warner distribute her next album since they were willing to distribute MX Tour Experience digitally and on streaming platforms.  FEL seems to fall under the new deal with Warner where they are rejuvenating her back catalog.

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

I can't see she will be releasing any new material with Interscope.  My guess she'll have  Warner distribute her next album since they were willing to distribute MX Tour Experience digitally and on streaming platforms.  FEL seems to fall under the new deal with Warner where they are rejuvenating her back catalog.

every time a new M single or album is announced,  im always curious to see her new transformation,  her new songs and her new journey.......

this time, after this mega tour, after 40 years at the top in even more curious ......

God I would hate an album in Spanish. Simply because she doesn't speak Spanish so obviously the whole thing would be written by someone else. Don't make music in a language you don't speak. The Portuguese in Madame X was minimal and classy, mostly a translation of another line already expressed in English. A whole album of Lo Que Siente La Mujer would not sit well with me

30 minutes ago, thiagosb said:

Is it true that The Weeknd is working with Mike Dean at Madonna’s studio? 

Is it Madonna-related or just a The Weeknd project? 

IMG_6252.thumb.jpeg.5e176724d0320e1345e42a5bd9b9b8ba.jpeg

Mike and Abel have worked together for years, so it could be anything really. Unlikely that it's anything Madge related as she's on the road these days... we all know she likes to be involved in her own projects.

Here's a video about Mike and Able's journey together... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Is-JZCzVtQ

1 hour ago, Lucky90210 said:

Taylor Swift proves you can put out a quality album every two years. why does it take these Legends so long to do it. 

I think when you’re older, as legends tend to be, there are other priorities in life that take precedence. I also think there’s a sensibility of striking while the iron’s hot for younger acts experiencing success. 

1 hour ago, Lucky90210 said:

Taylor Swift proves you can put out a quality album every two years. why does it take these Legends so long to do it. 

I like Taylor as a grear human being more than an entertainer.  Her albums all sound the same to me.  I love a few of her songs but I do not find her experimental or very artistic.  

52 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Abel working with Dean on his new album. And its Mike Dean studio

Madonna on tour she have no time for this.

Why Madonna fans think everything spinning in this world around Madonna :dead:

Yeah it is most likely for his new album but we dont know if beats and early demos are being sent to M to think yes or know or write lyrics to and change everything is done differently now. Studio time isnt cheap and she's agreed to go ahead with him. Nobody knows. Id take it as a big MAYBE some tracks might be with her in mind.  

It’s also about having something to say. When we’re younger we have a sense of freshness to our learning. We feel passionate about conveying these things, and we often think we are discovering something that no one else knows! It’s normal, if delusional. As we mature, we recognize that while we can put the unique ingredients of our personality and experience into anything we create, it becomes more difficult to ignore the sense that it might not have the significance we once thought. Life veers toward overcoming the drive of the ego in favor of something less tangible and more enlightened. When Madonna put this into her work in the form of musings on spirituality, death, existentialism, or anti-materialism, the public became somewhat intolerant annd accused her of preaching, hypocrisy and inauthenticity. When she reembraced being Madonna the public persona , there was a rejection of her output because she was deemed too old to be exploring sexuality and intimacy, and her introspective and political expressions were characterized as naive, gauche, out of step, elitist, calculated…the list goes on.

I think Madonna has enough self-awareness to know that it is difficult to convey her personal feelings into popular music at this stage of life because she exists in a world where she is a white woman of extreme privilege who is expected to stay in her lane, and would be canceled for pretty much anything that veered off course at this point. Therefore introspection and nostalgia about her life and career path and legacy  are the logical roads forth of choice. The tour and biographical film seem to underline this awareness, and so I’m not sure what that translates to in terms of new music at this juncture. Would Madonna be accepted making pure dance or pop music now without it becoming camp and frothy like Cher or Kylie? Would modern Madonna ever want to be seen in that light? She really doesn’t seem to be interested in popularity at any cost. I don’t think she’s ever truly pandered, and when she tried being a brand a decade ago, she failed because she simply doesn’t have that type of broad appeal. 

It will certainly be interesting to discover what Madonna is interested in doing musically in 2024 or 2025, if anything! 

I would love one last album of introspection in the same vein of American Life, Like a prayer and Ray of light. We don't need another Vulgar. What are you thinking M? How do you feel? How does it feel to grow old? How does it feel to see your father grow old and sick? What wisdom have you gathered in the last few decades? 

I feel like ever since she turned 50 she kinda shut down and has been scared of being vulnerable and open up. We got a taste of it with some tracks from Madame X like Extreme Occident, Come alive, Medellín, I don't search I find. But I'm sure there's more she could say.

10 hours ago, deathproof said:

That’s Mike Deans studio. And he has studios in LA and Houston. Madonna just performed in Pittsburg. It’s highly unlikely she’s near any of those cities where Mike’s studios are located.

Madonna was at the studio before the tour started (several pictures posted on her instagram also with Max Martin back in March 2023). 

What if the vocals are already recorded and now they are finalising the album production (The Weeknd + Mike Dean)?

Would that make any sense?

I can't personally deal with another personal, dark album of hers. I would like lyrics about enjoying life, having fun, being free and she raising her middle finger to age and haters. Let's leave bitter/dark Madonna to the past once for all. 

2 hours ago, RebelMe said:

I can't personally deal with another personal, dark album of hers. I would like lyrics about enjoying life, having fun, being free and she raising her middle finger to age and haters. Let's leave bitter/dark Madonna to the past once for all. 

THIS THIS AND THIS ! + Add to that S & M sex mistress. Take dark + S&M sex , put it in a bag and throw it in the ocean as far as you can. Gimme carefree, fun, joyful Madonna. It's been a long time. Ps : carefree but done right, with good music, a la Ray of Light not a la Bitch i'm Madonna 😉

51 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

THIS THIS AND THIS ! + Add to that S & M sex mistress. Take dark + S&M sex , put it in a bag and throw it in the ocean as far as you can. Gimme carefree, fun, joyful Madonna. It's been a long time. Ps : carefree but done right, with good music, a la Ray of Light not a la Bitch i'm Madonna 😉

Yes!!!

52 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Agreed! MDNA was funny but too angry sometimes, Rebel Heart was dark, and Madame X even darker. Enough of that. 

The world needs her light, it doesn't matter if it's a success or not, but songs about hope and fun, it can be experimental... but enough leather, masks, rubber and blood. 

3 hours ago, RebelMe said:

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

24 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Yes!!!

21 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Agreed! MDNA was funny but too angry sometimes, Rebel Heart was dark, and Madame X even darker. Enough of that. 

The world needs her light, it doesn't matter if it's a success or not, but songs about hope and fun, it can be experimental... but enough leather, masks, rubber and blood. 

ha ha ha!

i would love a ballad album.......

i would love a non stop crying album.........

im out from this forum now, right?:silly: