Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

My biggest wish apart from having a wonderful time is that this serves as some sort of public reset of public opinion of her. It really needs to feel like a positive love letter to her career. Mostly because this is the first key indicator of how well the reissues will do and how much we'll get, and the biopic being picked up and given the green light. 

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

My biggest wish apart from having a wonderful time is that this serves as some sort of public reset of public opinion of her. It really needs to feel like a positive love letter to her career. Mostly because this is the first key indicator of how well the reissues will do and how much we'll get, and the biopic being picked up and given the green light. 

It's going to be wonderful. I'm 100% sure this will be the best tour of her career.

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I agree and think she is on track to recover her status with the gp. I hope she will also use the wave of love that will probably come her way to release an ep or Album at some point…Whatever happened to the rumoured Songs with Max Martin and Nile?

34 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Oh wait, I’m sorry. Those were rehearsed and may be in the running? I misread :hyper:

Okay, but wait, Bitch I’m Madonna isn’t there…? Thought that was on her rehearsal sheet. Maybe a video?

And no Celebration? Interesting.

Hm, if that’s what’s left, then I’m gonna guess the final songs are Like a Virgin, Frozen, 4 Minutes, and Hold Tight, given we know Music and Ghosttown were dropped.

Express Yourself is surprising. Material Girl I low key can live without and wouldn’t be surprised if she uses it as an interlude or in another song.

Those were rehearsed ASIDE from the ones we already know through DrownedMadonna.

Another thing: The show was apparently going to open with either Celebration or Everybody (different sources saying different things) and she planned to close the show with The Power Of Good-Bye (SHOCKER).

She later decided to open the show with Nothing Really Matters (which was part of the first act) and close the show with Celebration/Bitch I'm Madonna.

Well, if these 4 songs from today there are 27 songs. Of course, if no more will be hinted tomorrow.

Absolutely L-U-V the absence of Like a Virgin but I guess Dazed and Giampiero have a lil more to offer this Sat.

And btw I believe all these songs (Music, Express, Physical) will appear in some form, among the 20 songs mentioned by Price. I confess, Dazed, this cast of 27 songs is very unusual for a M tour (so many ballads, virtually all 80's singles from Something to Remember + Rain), but I guess the way M and Stuart arranged them will make this tour just as @sciondefined. I have no reason to think otherwise.

My cries go for Secret and You'll See, as expected; still have hope they find some way to appear on tour.

Overall, I'm eyes shinning at the perspective we can have finally so many songs 'disdained' by her through the years, esp Bad Girl and Oh Father. Wouldn't mind with Mother and Father instead of my babies Inside of Me and Promise to Try if it's done with the EXACT arrangement Guyöm created back in 2003 for his The Lady M Show, as I said, with a vibrant routine that included some santeria séance as a form to 'exorcize' for once and at all the dread for such a loss, at least on the dancefloor. I tried do it the way I describe here, singing and dancing this remix with such routine (I also lost my mother to cancer) and, damn, was so good at the end, I felt relieved and smiling.

If the 'virgin' song from Rebel Heart is in fact VVV, whatever, I only wished they used the "Born to Conquer" arrangement; otherwise I'd prefer Wash All Over Me or some song from Super Deluxe edition such as Borrowed Time or Graffitti Heart  (yes, Graffitti Heart, why not?).

As Dazed said, let's wait till tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Bitch Im Madonna is great in sentiment but as a closer?

No ma'am 

The song could definitely add a bit more edge to Celebration and vice verse and whether we like it or not: BIM is the most progressive and contemporary song she made.

That was probably the first and only time in recent years that she was slightly ahead of the curve. I'm also sure she will also honor the co-producer, SOPHIE (who tragically died a few years ago and who was a trans icon).

She will likely honor Prince through Like A Prayer / Act Of Contrition.

She will honor Freddie DeMann and MJ through LAV/Billie Jean.

She will honor Nile Rodgers with the Chic cover.

She will honor Mark Kamins with Everybody.

These song choices are somehow related to a lot of mentors, collaborators, etc. that have shaped her life and career.

7 minutes ago, MPowered said:

The song could definitely add a bit more edge to Celebration and vice verse and whether we like it or not: BIM is the most progressive and contemporary song she made.

That was probably the first and only time in recent years that she was slightly ahead of the curve. I'm also sure she will also honor the co-producer, SOPHIE (who tragically died a few years ago and who was a trans icon).

She will likely honor Prince through Like A Prayer / Act Of Contrition.

She will honor Freddie DeMann and MJ through LAV/Billie Jean.

She will honor Nile Rodgers with the Chic cover.

She will honor Mark Kamins with Everybody.

These song choices are somehow related to a lot of mentors, collaborators, etc. that have shaped her life and career.

That's what I'm thinking as well 

4 hours ago, Daxkoba said:

They were doing a lot of boxing moves during rehearsals and she was wearing that robe…

IMG-7184.jpg

i wonder what this look was about?

IMG-7183.jpg

I wonder if Madonna’s new boyfriend helped her with the boxing Performance? And my guess on the second picture is for Like A Prayer? That necklace (or jeweled decoration on the front) is to die for!