Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

5 minutes ago, steady75 said:

cause they hinted at a recent collaboration that's why its underlined. I can see this more than the others tbh. 

Also the classic song from the 70's is Sweet Home Alabama (1974) mixed with Don't Tell Me.

Remember that one?

Abortion statement incoming. 

Maybe with a lil bit of Papa Don't Preach

It’s Break My Soul, mixed with Vogue. I'm just gonna spill that now although I was instructed not to tell anyone.

47 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Based upon news / observations of the past few days we have the following rumors / observations:

• Everybody (album version - heard in an IG video)
  • Crazy for You (sounds reinvented - heard on Twitter)
  • Bitch I'm Madonna (on paper)
  • Like a Virgin / Billy Jean (on paper)
  • Don't Tell Me (album version - heard on IG)
  • Nothing Really Matters (lyrics posted / DM confirmed)
  • Vogue (Bob confirmed)
  • Holiday (Bob confirmed)
  • A few tracks that were never singles ("setlist filled with her singles - with only a few exceptions")
  • 3 "classic" singles that have "never been performed on tour" (NRM, Bad Girl, and Bedtime Story)
  • Hollywood, American Life, and Rescue Me are not on the setlist (according to PopJustice)
  • At least 1 track from Confessions (according to PopJustice)
  • Potentially a 30 track setlist (seen on IG) - Stuart Price says 25 performed tracks with 20 additional songs mashed up / extrapolated throughout the show within that set
  • Her adopted kids will be on stage for a number (hasn't the school year started? why aren't these kids in school?)
  • Some stage element will act as a "time machine" that moves Madonna around the stage setup as points in the show

Assumed tracks based upon DM's teasers:

• Live to Tell
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Ray of Light (seen rehearsed yesterday)
  • Bad Girl
  • Oh Father
  • Die Another Day
  • Don't Tell Me (seen rehearsed yesterday)
  • Rain
  • Bedtime Story
  • Erotica
  • Everybody
  • Sorry
  • Open Your Heart
  • Crazy for You
  • Give Me All Your Luvin (Why??)
  • Like a Prayer
  • A non-single from Rebel Heart that has NEVER been performed before (only possibilities: Hold Tight, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Auto-Tune Baby, Best Night, Veni Vidi Vici, Messiah, Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time, Addicted, Graffiti Heart)
  • An older song that deals with losing her mother (reports say this is Mother and Father)
  • At least 3 covers: 1 she performed a long time ago (only possibilities: Imagine, Fever, Everybody is a Star, Billie Jean / Like a Virgin, A Family Affair, Just My Imagination, I Feel Love), 1 is a 70s classic seeming to relate to her health scare (maybe Stayin' Alive or I Will Survive or Born to be Alive), and 1 cover from a current artist she's collaborated with (I'm thinking Unholy since Sam Smith covered Human Nature or it could be a track by Beyonce or the Weekend)
  • 1 mashup of an older Madonna song with a late 70s track
  • Papa Don't Preach
  • Justify My Love
  • Hung Up on Tokisha or whatever  it's called (notice they waited until the end to leak the sad news)
  • Into the Hollywood Groove?? or hints of a Into the Groove mashup
  • Human Nature
  • I Don't Search, I Find
  • Holiday
  • Burning Up
  • La Isla Bonita (seen rehearsed yesterday)
  • Don't Cry for Me Argentina
  • Vogue

Random social media rumors:

• A Twitter user alleges I Love New York / Burning Up are mashed up (User @insidethegroove)
  • Someone said they pressed their ear against a door and heard Get Together
  • A person walking down the street alleges they heard Hung Up / Hung Up on Tokisha mashed up
  • On PopJustice someone said she'll perform / use Chic's "I Want Your Love" in some capacity (maybe the 70s mashup mentioned above)
  • Insidethegroove also said on Twitter that Give It 2 Me, La Isla Bonita, and Don't Cry for Me Argentina are on the setlist and that Celebration is the closing song. He also says the show has a heavy drag influence with Vogue being an homage to drag. He reported his songs prior to DrownedMadonna's reporting so he may have some credibility

Yay. Thank you!

22 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Apparently The Power Of Good-Bye as well as Ghosttown are among the songs rehearsed around May that were seemingly dropped from the setlist.

I'm expecting those to pop up as extras for a few dates.

Meh, can do without these, though sad.

Sis, what about the ones everyone is freaking out about? Express Yourself, Material Girl, Frozen, Lucky Star…?

6 hours ago, Anapausis said:

I know it's just a number counting mistake, but I would wonder if M's team do consider TOAC as a "tour" on its own right to be called that since it was presented for more than one night. If so, I'd second that and gladly affirm I'm So Stupid and Easy Ride had their tour shining at all. @Sheridan1980since you share with me the same admiration for American Life (album), I'd like to know ur take on it. Sorry @Honey Littlebut I haven't found a more recent thread to TOAC as a tour on Infinity yet, shall we talk about it here while @Dazedmadonnastill hasn't delivered the gift of today.

It's a promo tour not a concert tour

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Songs hinted by Drowned Madonna in chronological order:

First batch (10-07-23):

Nothing Really Matters, Live to Tell, Bad Girl, Oh Father, Die Another Day, Ray of Light.

Second batch (10-08-23):

Don't Tell Me, Bedtime Story, Everybody, Erotica, Rain.

Third batch (10-09-23):

Sorry, Open Your Heart, Crazy for You, Give Me All Your Luvin'.

Fourth batch (10-10-23):

Non singles and covers (none of them explicitly listed).

Fifth batch (10-11-23):

Papa Don't Preach, Justify My Love, Hung Up on Tokischa, Into the Hollywood Groove.

Sixth batch (10-12-23):

Like a Prayer, I Don't Search I Find, Holiday, Human Nature.

Seventh batch (10-13-23 today):

Burning Up, Vogue, La Isla Bonita, Don't Cry for Me Argentina.

@Jackiefeel free to pin this post if you want as of now.

1 hour ago, danMfan said:

for those who will attend the show tomorrow: have you received any e-mail with any 'special' instruction?

I'm curious about that

I received the email with the regular security  and how to use the ticket. Resale info, security entries blah blah. No big bags, no booze, no sex toys, the usual

31 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Meh, can do without these, though sad.

Sis, what about the ones everyone is freaking out about? Express Yourself, Material Girl, Frozen, Lucky Star…?

Act of Contrition
Ghosttown
Hold Tight
Music
Like A Virgin
Frozen
Candy Shop
4 Minutes

as of May.

Note: I'm not sure how reliable this is, so take this with a grain of salt. Apparently changes have been made. A lot of the stuff that has appeared on the list has been confirmed recently.

8 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Act of Contrition
Ghosttown
Hold Tight
Music
Like A Virgin
Frozen
Candy Shop
4 Minutes

as of May.

Note: I'm not sure how reliable this is, so take this with a grain of salt. Apparently changes have been made. A lot of the stuff that has appeared on the list has been confirmed recently.

WOW, no Like a Virgin? Now *that* will be shocking.

2 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

WOW, no Like a Virgin? Now *that* will be shocking.

Read again 😅

I am honestly quite surprised that Express Yourself hasn't been mentioned along with Take A Bow. Those were the two I really expected to see. She also seems to like Express Yourself since she has at least done it acapella even on tours were it wasn’t included.

Material Girl's absence is also quite shocking but we know she hates being called that. I think it will at the very least appear in snippet form.

1 minute ago, MPowered said:

Read again 😅

I am honestly quite surprised that Express Yourself hasn't been mentioned along with Take A Bow. Those were the two I really expected to see. She also seems to like Express Yourself since she has at least done it acapella even on tours were it wasn’t included.

Material Girl's absence is also quite shocking but we know she hates being called that. I think it will at the very least appear in snippet form.

Oh wait, I’m sorry. Those were rehearsed and may be in the running? I misread :hyper:

Okay, but wait, Bitch I’m Madonna isn’t there…? Thought that was on her rehearsal sheet. Maybe a video?

And no Celebration? Interesting.

Hm, if that’s what’s left, then I’m gonna guess the final songs are Like a Virgin, Frozen, 4 Minutes, and Hold Tight, given we know Music and Ghosttown were dropped.

Express Yourself is surprising. Material Girl I low key can live without and wouldn’t be surprised if she uses it as an interlude or in another song.