Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

57 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Received both my Picture disc and Standard version today.  The box it came in, look like it had a rough transition as it was beat up. Thank goodness, they still packed it decently well, and the Vinyls aren't damaged.

Mine sat in the NYC rain yesterday for over 2 hours, soaking wet and I almost cried opening it BUT indeed it was packed nicely inside and both vinyls were perfect.

10 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Mine sat in the NYC rain yesterday for over 2 hours, soaking wet and I almost cried opening it BUT indeed it was packed nicely inside and both vinyls were perfect.

Ugh! I'm lucky I have a covered front porch entrance. But I would have been devastated to think the worst as well. I was greatly concerned about my dinged up packaged, but as mentioned, it was packaged nicely and they aren't damaged at all.

3 hours ago, diesel6888 said:

Can anybody tell me the US store version of the 3 x Lp Pictires discs is it Candian or Czech? I ordered mine from teh Rhino store US and it says made in Czevch... is there a candian version like the Black Vinyl version?

If i ever receive mine i will tell you, ordered one on Rhino and one at the official site US, both still underway in the US, nothing international mentioned ... takes ages, and i will leave for a holiday next week :...(

Can we talk about how LUXURIOUS, sturdy, and HIGH-QUALITY, the jacket/sleeve is for the picture disc vinyl???

I just opened mine and I'm shook! The physical quality is to die for. I think this is one of her most well-produced (in terms of physical production) and gorgeous vinyl releases of her career.

This gives me hope for the vinyl reissues of her albums anticipated in the ultra iconic Warner deal. They seem to not be fucking around with the quality of the new vinyl releases, and hopefully that extends to the future releases!!

6 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Can we talk about how LUXURIOUS, sturdy, and HIGH-QUALITY, the jacket/sleeve is for the picture disc vinyl???

I just opened mine and I'm shook! The physical quality is to die for. I think this is one of her most well-produced (in terms of physical production) and gorgeous vinyl releases of her career.

This gives me hope for the vinyl reissues of her albums anticipated in the ultra iconic Warner deal. They seem to not be fucking around with the quality of the new vinyl releases, and hopefully that extends to the future releases!!

Imagine a 3LP picture disc release of Erotica

To be on the safe side, I ordered 2 picture discs because I had no luck with the FEL box from Canada last year because I never received it.

Now my order from the Warner store in Australia is being returned because it cannot be imported to Germany and the one from the US store is on its way to the Netherland Post for whatever reason, I hope they can find me in Germany. At least today I'm getting the AL Holographic sleeve that doesn't fit as a consolation 😅

A friend of mine ordered the picture LP from the UK store, received it on the day of the release in Germany but it was the standard edition.
He contacted the customer service and within a week received the correct replacement and he was also able to return the wrong copy at their expenses.
Obviously, they can deliver like Domino’s. I just wonder why it’s always either the best service or downright the gutter - nothing in between with them. 

On 10/6/2023 at 6:30 PM, erik0098 said:

Anyone else have this issue: I ordered picture disc vinyl and regular version August 16 from Rhino, they still haven't shipped.

Yes, very similar situation for me with the Rhino store. I contacted them via messenger on their site and called a week later to follow up. They gave lame excuses both times about the warehouse being behind on shipping items out. Customer service rep stated they would put a priority on my order which I doubt had any affect on really getting it shipped. I finally got a confirmation on October 5th with tracking that my vinyl has shipped and it is moving via UPS. I expect to get it next week finally.  

9 hours ago, otcoam said:

Yes, very similar situation for me with the Rhino store. I contacted them via messenger on their site and called a week later to follow up. They gave lame excuses both times about the warehouse being behind on shipping items out. Customer service rep stated they would put a priority on my order which I doubt had any affect on really getting it shipped. I finally got a confirmation on October 5th with tracking that my vinyl has shipped and it is moving via UPS. I expect to get it next week finally.  

Mine was through the store but was delivered through UPS.  Once it shipped, it estimated several days longer than it actually did.  So hopefully you'll get yours earlier than the expected date.

On 10/7/2023 at 4:23 AM, otcoam said:

On 10/7/2023 at 4:55 AM, erik0098 said:

Thanks for the reply. The exact same thing happened to me apart from the shipping confirmation ...

Do you happen to have the phone number? I cannot find it online and still have received no shipping confirmation ... 

5 hours ago, erik0098 said:

Do you happen to have the phone number? I cannot find it online and still have received no shipping confirmation ... 

@erik0098   Rhino Support   (360) 997-0007    Mon-Fri   10 AM to 6 PM

It looks like mine will finally be delivered tomorrow (Wed) or Thursday.  I do hope you get a resolution to why it hasn't shipped.  Ask them to put a rush on the order, maybe it will help.  Now, Rhino keeps sending me surveys to rate their customer service support.  I have to say I'm disappointed in them on this order and will be letting them know.

On 9/30/2023 at 4:55 AM, diesel6888 said:

Can anybody tell me the US store version of the 3 x Lp Pictires discs is it Candian or Czech? I ordered mine from teh Rhino store US and it says made in Czevch... is there a candian version like the Black Vinyl version?

I got my order thru Rhino store delivered today and mine is Made in Czech Republic also.  I'm curious to know if all versions of the 3LP Picture Disc Vinyl  are Czech made as well.  If you bought your copy thru the Madonna store USA or UK, could someone take a second to look on the back and read what it says and post a comment regarding this.