VULGAR

deathproof

1 minute ago, WopaelWopael said:

can you record the moment and post it on insta/youtube?

It's gonna be difficult. My dj booth is on a mezzanine and i see a little part of the dancefloor directly with my eyes and the main part i see it with a mirror. When i try to film you almost don't see shit. I will try to to film it still...

4 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

It's gonna be difficult. My dj booth is on a mezzanine and i see a little part of the dancefloor directly with my eyes and the main part i see it with a mirror. When i try to film you almost don't see shit. I will try to to film it still...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! SPLIT THAT BANANA!!!!!!! HAVE FUNNNN,and dance to your first time listening ...AT A CLUB!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW .....................go NUTS!!!! FEEL IT!!!!!!! ALL THE WAY.................

6 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Okayyyyyyyyy guyssssss !!!!! Ive played it !!!! The track is a pure ovni !!! It's like nothing else ! It's a sensation !!! It's different !!!! It was a hit or miss on the floor, i knew it as soon as i heard it on my headphones to put it in synch with my mix ! So i didn't play excatly when i had planned, a little bit later. The danceflloor wasn't as packed as earlier but still some people were dancing. And guess what ??? It's been a hit ! People went crazy !!! No one left the floor ! Some people really lost it !! I'm really happy ! This is one of the best track that she had made in years. This is pure Madonna. The tracks fits no category, just like "Music" !! Her voice, her attitude is pure Madonna ! Some great mixes will happen very soon be sure of that ! Sam Smith sounds really great on the track too. I'm so happy, between Vulgar, Popular and the Christine tracks, Madonna is back and i'm not even imagining what she has in store for us musically next... I love her so much 💖

We told you! It's a bop. Glad it went well!

Now play it again hahaha. :heart:

35 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Vulgar is my fave from the new songs, sadly its numbers on YouTube and Spotify are… low, I’m shocked :(

It’s only been two days. There’s hope yet. It gets better with more listens, so I think it will pick up. It’s a song with staying power. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic