VULGAR

deathproof

27 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Maude is a lovely show, also interesting that her housekeeper, Florida, got her own spin-off, the classic Good Times (my personal fave). The show that I didn’t know about until recently is The Golden Palace.

The Golden Palace is still The Golden Girls without Dorothy and a couple of new characters and the same writing. But without Dorothy, the magic of the golden girls was gone.

She's 'Popular,' She's 'Vulgar,' She's Madonna: Queen of Pop Delivers Back-to-Back Bops

On the new Billboard Pop Shop Podcast, Katie & Keith are talking about Madonna teaming up with current chart-toppers and making her Hot 100 return.

Thanks to The Weeknd's new song "Popular," Madonna is back where she's been many times before: on the Billboard Hot 100.

"Popular" (also featuring Playboi Carti) from the new HBO series The Idol lands at No. 43 on this week's Hot 100 -- Madonna's highest-charting song in more than a decade, since "Give Me All Your Luvin," featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., peaked at No. 10 in February 2012. Also thanks to "Popular," Madonna now joins Cher as the only women to have debuted on the Hot 100 in five separate decades.

But that's not Madonna's only new music. On the new Billboard Pop Shop Podcast, we're also talking about the Queen of Pop's club-friendly collab with Sam Smith on "Vulgar." Plus, Madonna is all over Christine and the Queens' new album Paranoia, Angels, True Love too. What is it like for Keith and the rest of Madonna's fans to get all this new material in the year 2023? Listen below.

https://apple.news/AcXKiLhUtRricQ4NCBpxlqw

10 hours ago, Mden said:

AB6DF401-0292-48C1-A53A-1C984B1E92E7.jpeg.cd915d07992997d4147d656336045c65.jpeg

Sam is promoting this Vulgar club event taking place right now in NYC... where both Sam and M just happen to be. :) Let's wish they are both at the club shooting Vulgar visuals.

https://twitter.com/Madonna86049046/status/1670306611951439872?s=20

Fingers crossed! That would be epic! Hope she gets  much more vulgar than her haters and some illiberal so-called fans claim she is.

Edited by mazzona (see edit history)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic