Madonna will be on Jimmy Fallon Tonight!!

Javi13

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

i cant stand jimmy fallon - this interview in particular he just fumbles his way through and M wasn't great on this either sorry :(

I agree. Personally, this interviewer seems most unbearable to me and is part of the group of people who think they are funny without really being so.

Personally I prefer the interviews much more serious, intelligent and abundant in terms of new information for the viewer and for Madonna fans. Interviews where we can find out about our favorite artist's current vision of life, her new projects, her opinion about world reality, manage to extract an uncomfortable confession or anecdote from the past handled intelligently, put her in trouble with some uncomfortable question, etc. and not silly, empty and frivolous interviews where what abounds are the desire for prominence of the interviewer.

24 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I agree. Personally, this interviewer seems most unbearable to me and is part of the group of people who think they are funny without really being so.

Personally I prefer the interviews much more serious, intelligent and abundant in terms of new information for the viewer and for Madonna fans. Interviews where we can find out about our favorite artist's current vision of life, her new projects, her opinion about world reality, manage to extract an uncomfortable confession or anecdote from the past handled intelligently, put her in trouble with some uncomfortable question, etc. and not silly, empty and frivolous interviews where what abounds are the desire for prominence of the interviewer.

The ideal interview is to ask smart questions.As we see she looks quite unhappy with the time wasting interviews where they only ask her dumb questions

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

The ideal interview is to ask smart questions.As we see she looks quite unhappy with the time wasting interviews where they only ask her dumb questions

I think with Jimmy Fallon, she knows it's more of a "Variety" type show, rather a hard hitting show that interviews people.  But let's not pretend Jimmy hasn't gotten some interesting things from Madonna.  When I tune into Jimmy Fallon, I'm looking for something fun, not anything too seriously.  Madonna has always been about mocking the system and putting on a show.  It's what kept her so intriguing because as much as we think we know about her, there is a lot we don't know.  Even in past interviews since the 80's, she was able to manipulate the interview in keeping it from getting way too personal or serious.  This is why Jimmy Fallon works because it's a place where she can just "play" and have some fun.  If she wanted to do "serious interviews" she would have let Barbara Walters and similar journalist interview her more often.  She is intent with presenting a "bigger than life persona" then getting way too personal. I await for a Autobiography for the more personal info.  And maybe she has no desire to share that side of her.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Its a talk show

13 hours ago, Blondie said:

Embarrassing. Most appearances over last 2 years have been…

I get where ur coming from. She likes to have fun. When she’s on these late night talk segments the questions are boring, and you can tell she’s LONGING to have fun. She rarely gets those in depth sentimental segments now. Bottom line, I don’t think they’re embarrassing, the questions are shit. She likes to spar and have fun. Look at when she put her makeup sludge on Fallon. THAT was what she’s into. Her segments with David letterman. Nothing compares to that nowadays. Unfortunately she is unable to convey that with todays nighttime ppl. Because they’re just generic and asking stupid questions. But you can tell by her body language that she’s there to have fun. She’s not stupid. If you feed her shit she has nothing to feed off of. She’s also sincere. I think she was genuinely truthful when she wanted to take over for… Fallon? Or something? When he was away? She’d be a great host. And I’m sure those episodes would go down in history as the most chaotic and uncomfortable segments lol.

enough essay for me Bahaha 

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

I get where ur coming from. She likes to have fun. When she’s on these late night talk segments the questions are boring, and you can tell she’s LONGING to have fun. She rarely gets those in depth sentimental segments now. Bottom line, I don’t think they’re embarrassing, the questions are shit. She likes to spar and have fun. Look at when she put her makeup sludge on Fallon. THAT was what she’s into. Her segments with David letterman. Nothing compares to that nowadays. Unfortunately she is unable to convey that with todays nighttime ppl. Because they’re just generic and asking stupid questions. But you can tell by her body language that she’s there to have fun. She’s not stupid. If you feed her shit she has nothing to feed off of. She’s also sincere. I think she was genuinely truthful when she wanted to take over for… Fallon? Or something? When he was away? She’d be a great host. And I’m sure those episodes would go down in history as the most chaotic and uncomfortable segments lol.

enough essay for me Bahaha 

According to you, she's just there to have fun yet it's the shallow questions that are the issue? Right.

If she doesn't like dumb questions then she shouldn't agree to go on dumb shows with dumb hosts.