Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

Just want her to be ok. And from the sounds of the statement she is going to be fine. 

I'd happily wait for as long as it takes -- her health means more to me than some concert. 

AND, imma stop reading these assumptions (mine included) and wait until i hear it from the bishes mouth ✌️

50 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The last thing I expected when this news broke was to read selfish angry fans only worried about their shows and conspiracy posts about how they’re making this up to cover who knows what abstract concept some people may have in their heads.

I thought it was basic human decency to put one’s health first but I see she’s not human for some people.

I'll be sure to add you and your oversensitivity to my prayers.

6 minutes ago, tscott said:

Wow, Just WOW!  This is your first written thought in this thread?  :frown:  No ounce of respect or empathy.  No, "I hope she feels better"?  You go straight to assuming something ridiculous!  What rational person comes into a thread for the first time to make such comments?  So disrespectful!

Oh brother.  I didn't assume anything.  It was speculation.  And I heard about this hours ago not on this site.  You're the one making assumptions you pedantic loon

5 minutes ago, MadonnasPussy said:

Oh brother.  I didn't assume anything.  It was speculation.  And I heard about this hours ago not on this site.  You're the one making assumptions you pedantic loon

You really are not normal. Rather than try and justify such stupidity maybe reel it in a bit. This is a fan forum not the Daily Mail .

As if the big insurance company she signed with for the tour, probably Llyod's (they are the usual insurers for tours) would just accept a note from a doctor when there are millions at risk, she'll be checked by their own doctors  and experts so this conspiracy theory really comes from people who have no clue how this works. And at her age it's very risky to cheat insurane because there are already very few companies willing to sign with an over 60 performer. She would be left with no company to work with for future projects or she'll have to pay them megabucks. 

I think this was blown out of proportions by the NYP and the Mail. 

10 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

As if the big insurance company she signed with for the tour, probably Llyod's (they are the usual insurers for tours) would just accept a note from a doctor when there are millions at risk, she'll be checked by their own doctors  and experts so this conspiracy theory really comes from people who have no clue how this works. And at her age it's very risky to cheat insurane because there are already very few companies willing to sign with an over 60 performer. She would be left with no company to work with for future projects or she'll have to pay them megabucks. 

I think this was blown out of proportions by the NYP and the Mail. 

Exactly.

I am only going by what Guy O said, not gossip sites.

Shes clearly on the mend and probably not in the hospital any longer at this point. If she were, the tour would’ve been canceled, not postponed.

22 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Rosie o'donell just tik toked live, saying shes alive shes ok shes recovering 

Don’t have the link a friend from the UK just told me this 

Since it was "live", I guess the video isn't availabe/saved on her TIK TOK.  Maybe someone screen recorded it?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic