Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

Just now, Prayer said:

im not going to this tour - i just keep thinking "MJ This is It" disaster - sorry guys and of course i hope to be proved wrong xxx

How is this NOT trashing her? Comparing her to the Michael Jackson's tour that never was because he died?

I don't want another drama. But people should behave then.

I guess that was rather meant as a worry that she could actually die (or maybe still can, we don't really know how serious the situation is) :( not as trashing

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

It is sad because while her team/media have stated she'll "make a full recovery", things like this can really sucked the life out of someone.  Not only that, the seriousness of it could be far worse than what they are telling us, because I'm sure her team wants to control the narrative as long as they can, without knowing what still can happen.  :sad:

It is clear that Guy only posted about this on instagram because he knew the Page Six story was about to come out.

The fact that he worded it as a 'bacterial infection' in order to minimise it, and then 5 minutes later the Page Six story was so much worse worries me.

IM FUCKING SHOOK !!

ICU and unresponsive is some serious shit

but she will be fine, I know it, I have faith. 

My girl got pulled down by the worlds media and got back up

My girl fell off a fucking horse and got back up

My girl got pulled down a flight of stairs and got back up

This ones to my mother .....who taught me how to Pray 

I'm sure she is fine but tabloids will milk this and over dramatize speculating on her health even further for clicks and attention. Don't believe anything you see online, remember tabloids are never accurate and just need attention. Literally no one said she fainted and was intubated but oc these assholes will play this card for clicks. 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna Sick with Bacterial Infection- Tour Start Date Delayed
3 minutes ago, societysboy said:

It is clear that Guy only posted about this on instagram because he knew the Page Six story was about to come out.

The fact that he worded it as a 'bacterial infection' in order to minimise it, and then 5 minutes later the Page Six story was so much worse worries me.

Yeah, the fact they were able to keep this under wraps until today when she was rushed to the hospital on Saturday, really is scary.  It tells me this was quite serious and they may have not been sure of the outcome.  And now it's Wednesday, and they make a statement, which means they are more confident of a recovery.  Still, these kinds of infections are not to be taken lightly.  I can't imagine her getting back to normal for at least a couple months.  So so unfortunate and sad. 

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yeah, the fact they were able to keep this under wraps until today when she was rushed to the hospital on Saturday, really is scary.  It tells me this was quite serious and they may have not been sure of the outcome.  And now it's Wednesday, and they make a statement, which means they are more confident of a recovery.  Still, these kinds of infections are not to be taken lightly.  I can't imagine her getting back to normal for at least a couple months.  So so unfortunate and sad. 

It's hard to make a statement too when you don't know what's going on, and probably that's what happened until now. In the first few days everything is confusing. They couldn't say "Madonna is in ICU. We don't know yet how serious it is". And it's a private issue anyway.

17 minutes ago, societysboy said:

Exact same thought. But I hope I'm wrong. I hope it is just a simple infection. I hope she recovers quickly and the tour goes on as planned with as little interruption/rescheduling as possible.

20 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I ask you all to report people harassing sick people famous or not online and hopefully ban them,some people will be all there saying rude things bout Madonna but we need to report them

I don’t like people saying bad things about Madonna either, but can we as a society get past the point where grown adults constantly look for the equivalent of tattling to teacher when they hear something they don’t like?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic