Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

19 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

I've read on MNation that, judging by the wooden floor on the picture of Gypsy, it seemed to be her Hamptons house (idk how fans can get this kind of details from a doggy IG story).

I think that's what Cake was talking about (?)

I thought @cake was hinting to know where she really is. If so, I’d like to know.. anything is better than what im scared of..

9 minutes ago, lalalagirl said:

I thought @cake was hinting to know where she really is. If so, I’d like to know.. anything is better than what im scared of..

scared of what? Didn't you see pictures of the kids coming and going with a smile in their face?

Didn't you see both close friends confirming until yesterday that she is doing great and need some rest, that's all.

Wasn't she discharged from the emergency unit last week?

What do you guys are thinking is happening  in that house? They are doing santeria with her embalmed body?

She got ill she needs rest, they don't need to say anything to anyone. They don't owe you anything.

Ticket Master and Live Nation needs to be sure people who purchased the tickets get refunds or new dates. It's part of the contractual relationship you get when you purchase a ticket. that's all.

Nowhere says they need to let you know 15 days before there's a cancellation. Unfortunately this is one of the risk you get when you purchase a ticket to a concert, a show or  a plane.

Being  a fan a means you value this persons work and support them during their career, It doenst make you become Madonna's nephew. She doesn't need to explain anything to you. She is going through something in her life, let her solve it. Let her rest.

And @nito84bcnLove has to be unconditional. You can't say you love someone BUT..and demand the way it has to be. You love people for who they are and what they do. I think it was mentioned to you before but feels like you are not happy with this relationship anymore, maybe is time to move on.

It's crazy how people make everything else about themselves.

Pick Me Season 10 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Let’s all remember that Celine Dion’s tour was postponed first because of Covid and then for he health multiple times without new dates or refund. They finally canceled it because Celine is still unwell. I’m not saying this is what will happen with Madonna, Celine has ha very different problem, but don’t expect new dates this week or next. They will for sure say something soon because the tour was going to start next week. Guy was very clear in his message. They are going to tell more details as soon as they have them. 
Also the idea that people that have tickets for opening night don’t know is going to be postponed is a little bit stupid, as it was reported everywhere (online, on tv, newspapers)  not only on forums or social networks. 

7 minutes ago, IconicQueen said:

Enough with the belittling of other people's feelings. People have a right to feel worried about her health given that we still have no idea what's going on and what state she's in, and at the same time have the right to feel upset they might lose a lot of money.

Be careful, 

21 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

scared of what? Didn't you see pictures of the kids coming and going with a smile in their face?

Didn't you see both close friends confirming until yesterday that she is doing great and need some rest, that's all.

Wasn't she discharged from the emergency unit last week?

What do you guys are thinking is happening  in that house? They are doing santeria with her embalmed body?

She got ill she needs rest, they don't need to say anything to anyone. They don't owe you anything.

Ticket Master and Live Nation needs to be sure people who purchased the tickets get refunds or new dates. It's part of the contractual relationship you get when you purchase a ticket. that's all.

Nowhere says they need to let you know 15 days before there's a cancellation. Unfortunately this is one of the risk you get when you purchase a ticket to a concert, a show or  a plane.

Being  a fan a means you value this persons work and support them during their career, It doenst make you become Madonna's nephew. She doesn't need to explain anything to you. She is going through something in her life, let her solve it. Let her rest.

And @nito84bcnLove has to be unconditional. You can't say you love someone BUT..and demand the way it has to be. You love people for who they are and what they do. I think it was mentioned to you before but feels like you are not happy with this relationship anymore, maybe is time to move on.

It's crazy how people make everything else about themselves.

Pick Me Season 10 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Oh shut up.

8 minutes ago, IconicQueen said:

Enough with the belittling of other people's feelings. People have a right to feel worried about her health given that we still have no idea what's going on and what state she's in, and at the same time have the right to feel upset they might lose a lot of money.

What's not on is creating this hysteria of doom and fatalism. And you have the right to feel upset but going on in a forum about how it's something off with Madonna for a a while , she has drugs problems and she had a hunchback  while crying you have some rights you pull out from your tinfoil hat it's ridiculous.

@nito84bcnQue te jodan bonita

12 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

What's not on is creating this hysteria of doom and fatalism. And you have the right to feel upset but going on in a forum about how it's something off with Madonna for a a while , she has drugs problems and she had a hunchback  while crying you have some rights you pull out from your tinfoil hat it's ridiculous.

@nito84bcnQue te jodan bonita

Let the rest express how they feel and stop imposing what is a correct 'worried' behaviour.

Reported btw.

6 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Let the rest express how they feel and stop imposing what is a correct 'worried' behaviour.

Reported btw.

But you are not expressing how you feel you keep going about things that are wrong from your point of view about her and about everything and when anyone gives you a contra point you got defensive and derailing what you have been told. You are just moaning and moaning about it.

Did you reported your -Shut up  too?

12 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Reported btw.

Just curious, were you among the fans who sued her claiming they were unfairly denied “a truly special experience” when she canceled a December 2019 tour date? 

@EgoRod I suggest you use the ignore button, you might be right but you don't have the right to insult other members!

@nito84bcn I understand your feelings, but probably you need to relax too and wait for more info. Your opinions are not popular but don't react, you already have a warning, another one will have you banned. In this specific moment negativity and criticism might not be the best solution, we have to keep it together. The ignore botton might be useful for you, too...

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

@EgoRod I suggest you use the ignore button, you might be right but you don't have the right to insult other members!

@nito84bcn I understand your feelings, but probably you need to relax too and wait for more info. Your opinions are not popular but don't react, you already have a warning. The ignore botton might be useful for you, too...

I was replying to his comment of -SHUT UP  I wasn't insulting without being provoke. I was replying to his comment

Just now, Bjonkers said:

Close the thread until we've had some official news updates, overdue as they may well be.

People going around and around and around in circles allowing their crazy imaginations to run wild serves nobody well, especially Madonna.

Believe me, I thought about it many times!

So many wrong posts or messages that can easily be misunderstood.

I too sometimes refrain from writing, I keep@RUADJAI "think twice" advice in mind.

I still believe we need a place where to express our feeling in such a difficult moment.

Fans are over stressed and with a reason, many will be more extreme than others with their posts and responses (IM NOT CONDONING ANY AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR) but closing the thread would be closing the only place many people come to get some info, some insight or blow some steam

I understand closing threads when people are talking about cosmetic procedures and ass sizes but this is different IMHO 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic