The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 minutes ago, shane54 said:

Question: The guy portrayed in the photo right behind M, is this american actor Brad Davis who starred in the amazing Alan Parker movie Mindnight Express (1978)?

I might be mistaken, but it really looks like him.

Yes he was suffering with AIDS and committed suicide at 41

2 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

For all the members saying “no big deal, it was a few songs”…

…okay fine, let’s imagine the Confessions Tour ending after La Isla Bonita. Or Reinvention Tour ending after Crazy for You. Or Drowned World ending after Lo Que Siete La Mujer.

You’d feel a little cheated after missing those amazing finales, no?

And imagine Rebel Heart Tour ending after Material Girl.

…Oops, that happened to me in Manchester, at that now legendary fucked-up night. My worst Madonna concert bar none.

2 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Or god forbid she starts the abridged shows again, imagine Confessions starting with the Confessions Interlude or Reinvention with American Life. Missing integral parts of the respective shows.

And I was at one of the abridged Madam X shows at London Palladium, the last night of her residency at the venue. Curse my choice and bad luck.

In the spirit of injecting some good energy into this thread… here are the ten songs I am most excited about being on the setlist… with #1 being the highest ranked.

1) Bad Girl

2) Bedtime Story

3) Nothing Really Matters.

4) Don’t Cry For Me Argentina

5) Rain

6) Erotica

7) Ray of Light

8) Fever (would be #4 or so if it was more than the fun snippet)

9) Hung Up

10) Open Your Heart.

Of these songs, I have NOT ever personal seen 1 - 5 performed LIVE along with Fever.  These 6 songs are REALLY a deep cut to fans who have been around for the long haul and appreciate a good “deep” cut.  :)

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

I believe it's the first night.  The guy who uploaded it, hasn't said either way, but just recently uploaded this evening.  But he has a couple other videos from yesterday's show. So this is probably part of that too.

This was last night: Sunday night, London 2.

7 hours ago, ron92 said:

This curfew thing is really s**t. Ok she could start the show earlier but she was only a little late, and people have pay a lot of money too se the show. A live concert is always unpredictible, in other countries they add more runs for the bus or other public transport not shut everything off.

I remember sitting in the “Madonna” train going back from BA, there were extra trains with posters inside going out to all directions just for one concert.it’s been a while though ;-)

6 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Every year people say they are making a documentary and it’s true. We got behind the scenes footage and the full concert and audience shots and they even called it a documentary. I think people are thinking that they will get a theatrically released movie like Truth or Dare with a premiere at the Cannes Film Festival, anytime someone mentions filming. In order for that to happen there has to be a real movie director and real movie producer first and foremost. She can’t use her gardeners, baby sitters, manager or social media photographer to make a good theatrically released documentary like Truth or Dare. 

Definitely...

This happened only once in 1990-91 when she was totally ruling the whole world. And Alek Keshishian was here...

Please remember that she was not able to release I'm going to tell you a secret in theatre. Nor even on tv. It was just a dvd. So in 2023, Cannes festival will never consider one second any documentary related to this tour. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)