The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

It seems the possibility of M to bring the tour to Brazil is very high, as a fan who never had the chance to attend any of her concerts I would like to know: which place/section is the best one to be, where I can see M close and see everything around the stage?

For the past 16 years I've been dreaming of this moment, and it seems it'll finally come true, so I would be very pleased if you guys could help me with any tips :) 

I hope she will go to South America because the show is very beautiful and it is right that all the fans in the world can see it

@McDonna @Voguerista @danMfan @Alm47 Reading your posts you look all happy about the ad....im the only one not at all? ok the ad now are very curate , think about the one with lady gaga and DP.... but its from 2019 we dont have nothing..,,, ok amazing remixes and feats ..,,but not what i looking for.... so sadddddd....

@Askeroff if i remember right.... the news of the opera go out in the press the next morning so it was totally possible that the same day, maybe in the afternoon,  to have her at the opera again and the next day again for filming.... and maybe can be only for some takes to put inside in a mv shooting in different places....

Last nights show was amazing she was on top form. Started the show at 8.50pm she must have had an end of European tour party to get to.

she sang accapella of causing a commotion and made us sing it back to her. She said she couldn’t think of a better place to end the European leg of the tour than London. The audience were amazing.

Merch wise it was so hard to get the Rescue me T-shirt sizes small and medium sold out at all places so absolutely gutted I couldn’t get a T-shirt hopefully they make more and put them online. 

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

can't belive, at the opera... for make an ad about a bank...... in crying....

2 hours ago, Dick Tracy said:

Fuck yeah!

It's a pitty it's not for a music video but a TV spot.

I don't feel like complaining but i have to agree with the above comments. She hasn't had such a stunning filming location and looking that gorgeous for a music videos in years. It's a indeed a real pitty. She'd better do a gorgeous video for her next single or i kidnapp her, tie her on a chair a la Sean Penn, and make her wach that brazilian bank ad for hours in repeat while playing "In da club" from Fifty. 

ONE MORE TIME!

i can't believe what happened. she did it. she did a concert celebrating her legacy and the quality was SUPERB, one of her very best tours. just after her health crisis. the moods, the performances, the songs, the story, the tributes, the emotions. the stage production, the humor ... i haven’t seen something like this before. she outdid herself - o n c e  again!!

she didn't cancel one single concert. 

she really cemented the pedestal she built for herself. 

north america, mexico - have FUN!!!!!!

LOVE

11 hours ago, dave2290 said:

can't belive, at the opera... for make an ad about a bank...... in crying....

I agree with you BUT the fact she is releasing an adv doesn't mean necessarily she did not record anything else that night, perhaps with a different costume and in a different area of the theatre. The location is really prestigious (and expensive) so ... 

11 hours ago, Askeroff said:

ppl really expected she filming music video for couple hours in .. opera?

72e9380f30a5b5db0c1d2280e900a729.gif

Well I see what you mean , but when you shoot on a location it doesn't mean you shoot the whole thing in there. Maybe you just need some cuts, I don't know, singing parts on the huge empty theatre stage or so to combine with other elements.

I mean guys, Beyonce released a new track yesterday, wich quotes her Renassence album title, and many fans are supposing she is ready to release Renassence part II. For once M could give us a surprise release, even just one "unexpected" song: 

I SAY: FOR ONCE WE ARE ENTITLED TO BE POSITIVE AND HOPEFULL (Opera shooting or not of course) :lol:

@PHIL yes its truth a real amazing show, and after something so serious for her health.... the production of the tour, the songs the costumes .... all amazing.... so i have even more admiration for her now.... im in wow she was abile to do so many shows in so few time.....really impressive.... 

1st leg of the tour is near the end sadly....

8 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

It seems the possibility of M to bring the tour to Brazil is very high, as a fan who never had the chance to attend any of her concerts I would like to know: which place/section is the best one to be, where I can see M close and see everything around the stage?

For the past 16 years I've been dreaming of this moment, and it seems it'll finally come true, so I would be very pleased if you guys could help me with any tips :) 

I was on the right side. I'd recommend the left side cause she sang the best songs there, in the center and main stage. 

If i remember correctly its:

Right Side = Human Nature, Justify My Love, part of Bitch I'm Madonna, part of Erotica

Left Side = Into The Groove, Open Your Heart, Vogue

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

I agree with you BUT the fact she is releasing an adv doesn't mean necessarily she did not record anything else that night, of course with a different costume. The location is really prestigious so ... 

i hope @stefo..... i hope its like you say.... you see the photos and video of the ad? amazing dress amazing her .... goooooddddddddd shes wonderful ..... like for s omething huge! im in love with her look in this ad.... and i cant belive is .... for a bank ad.... in sorry but ..... we should be happy she come back so big .... at the end if they ask you to make an ad is because you are someone.... you are cool and famous.... and what M did last year and half with Sam Smith, the weeknd, frozen sickick ecc.... help her to be big again.... but i was sure, in a place like the opera, was for something more than an ad....

On 12/4/2023 at 6:26 PM, Prayer said:

But every comment and fan review I read about Cologne said the audience were terrible... so...

And she was so pissed she even posted the fart speech the next day on her Instagram stories. She wasn't pleased at all with Cologne.

Cold goodbye in Amsterdam? She was all smiles and jokes during "Bitch" and "Celebration" and even blew them a kiss!

That's a first in this tour, as far as I remember.

PD: Her mic seems off but she was saying goodbye... or something xd

I know what I saw in Cologne. Other stuff is bla bla. 
She blew a kiss in Amsterdam. Yes a silent kiss. Wouaw. 

23 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

I know what I saw in Cologne. Other stuff is bla bla. 
She blew a kiss in Amsterdam. Yes a silent kiss. Wouaw. 

"Other stuff" are opinions, feelings and views from other fans that were also there, as valid as yours I guess.

Plus her own IG story mocking Cologne.

But to each their own. Of course I'm happy if it was great for you cause that's what is all about!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic