The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, sara94 said:

This woman has the speech in her IG Story @thaisli.shows  

Screenshot_20231217_212831_Instagram.jpg

"Madonna told how she was intubated with blood infection months prior to the tour. She spoke about her children got reunited due to this and how she remembered her mother, who passed away due to cancer. Madonna didn't wanna die because she would lose many moments of her kids, just like happened to her mother."

Sorry for the delay.

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

"Madonna told how she was intubated with blood infection months prior to the tour. She spoke about her children got reunited due to this and how she remembered her mother, who passed away due to cancer. Madonna didn't wanna die because she would lose many moments of her kids, just like happened to her mother."

Sorry for the delay.

Thank you! :heart:

Just now recovering and getting back online from seeing Madonna last night! I attended Dec. 14th and Dec. 16th shows and I think the 16th was better than the 14th! She seemed the most confident of all the Brooklyn shows. It was perfectly on point.

Just now, DickTracy said:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Updated folders with last night's stuff. She was electric and the crowd loved it. 

I went wide angle this time for most of it. Uploading files is annoying. I bought the red hoodie, it is very cozy fr.

Enjoy bitches. Somehow mama found herself back in section 4 row 20 so these are same exact angles as the best night of my life. Those who run seem to have all the fun. 

Wow! Thanks so much!!! So appreciate this!!  Madonna fans are the best!

She seems so much more herself and 'Madonna' again on this tour listening to her speeches compared to the last few years and whole Madame X period and period that followed. Maybe it was her injury, painkillers and influence of dancer boyfriend from the tour at the time 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic