The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Am I allowed to post my Toronto vids? Nervous about the deleted posts... Like, they don't enforce the no recording at the show. I'm scared. Help me I'm poor.

If @GoneDonewere here to answer us why they deleted their YT channel and their uploaded material, we'd be very appreciated.

I just only hope they haven't suffered the wrath of Maverick Management and Boy Toy, Inc.

GOSH HOW I MISS GONEDONE!!!

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

If @GoneDonewere here to answer us why they deleted their YT channel and their uploaded material, we'd be very appreciated.

I just only hope they haven't suffered the wrath of Maverick Management and Boy Toy, Inc.

Yikes... I'll hang on to them for now then lol

21 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Hi,

Thanks again for your concerns. :heart:

My break is for personal reasons so no involvement or issue at all from official sources, Maverick, Boy Toy, Live Nation or anything.

I'd say upload all you want @Andymadfor other fans to enjoy.

XX

Disappointed to have missed the show last night - but I had no one to go with unfortunately. I would have gone alone but haven't been downtown alone too many times. Plus I was unsure about fees and parking.

Crossing my fingers she does another leg. Glad to see those of you who went had a great time! :heart:

Next time... I'm making sure I'm there! Thanks to those of you who helped me out!

31 minutes ago, GoneDone said:

Hi,

My break is for personal reasons so no involvement or issue at all from official sources, Maverick, Boy Toy, Live Nation or anything.

XX

Much appreciated ❤️ many well wishes for you, looking forward to having you back when you’re ready :hug:

32 minutes ago, Nippi said:

Disappointed to have missed the show last night - but I had no one to go with unfortunately. I would have gone alone but haven't been downtown alone too many times. Plus I was unsure about fees and parking.

Crossing my fingers she does another leg. Glad to see those of you who went had a great time! :heart:

Next time... I'm making sure I'm there! Thanks to those of you who helped me out!

Sending you a hug ❤️

38 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Isn't it great that this forum has its own Georgina the honest vocal coaches 🥰... Popping up once in a while to tell everybody on here how bad Madonna's voice is, telling us that they are music geniuses and that only their ears hearing how it actualy is... If one pops up, the other few ( always the same people) pop up soon after telling us how it is and liking each others posts 🥰... awwww you guys thank you so much... 

Log out 

bedtime story deal with it GIF

It's exhausting most definitely.  If it really was relevant to the conversation, then I would be happy for the discussion, but as you stated, these people are randomly popping in to point out her faults as if anyone is declaring her voice is top notch. I think most of us know that even since the start of her career, she never was the best live vocalist.  Even still, let's see them do 80 shows in so many months and hear how great they sound.  Even well known vocalist aren't able to keep up the vocal stamina 100% of the time.  Still, it's Madonna. Her shows have always been more than just about the vocals.  :party:

3 hours ago, GoneDone said:

Hi,

XX

Get well soon, my dear friend.

We at Infinity are all rooting for you!!!

@True Blue 84let the dogs bark, while they are mad, M reigns supreme in the UNIVERSE!!!

(And honestly I don't see any issue at Like a Prayer, DCFMA, whatever song M is doing at Celebration Tour, autotune this, pitch correction that - unlike the Rebel Heart Tour CD which is just PAINFUL to hear, I have heard several TCT audios from several nights - have enjoyed every single lyric sung and I don't feel even tempted to singalong to her given the mesmerized I get by every single performance of this. I have never felt this way again with Madonna, this sparkle all over me, since my early days as stan during DWT. You all are witnesses to my worshipping to this tour, to the point she can burn all mock ups Rhino have offered her from "expanded editions," whatever, but I do want a BD/4K of the concert film so while there's a Blu-ray player working in this globe I can watch and hear it THE SECOND I WANT TO.)

Summing up, people love to talk the talk, but how many can walk the walk?

Of course, this came right from Queen's brain.

By the way, now it's time to say I wasn't being any ironic when I said I want Candy Shop and Heartbeat added to the Celebration Tour, as @dave2290is a long time witness to it, I STAN HARD CANDY AS FUCK and these 2 songs in particular are my favourite tracks from it, PERSONALLY I HAVE A SACRED EXPERIENCE TO CANDY SHOP BACK TO 2007 WHEN IT LEAKED. WHILE THE MAJORITY OF LIL'MEDONSTERS DESPISE CANDY SHOP, HEARTBEAT AND HARD CANDY, THAT ERA AS A WHOLE REPRESENTED THE APEX OF ME AS A M STAN. HARD CANDY IS IMO ON PAIR TO LIKE A PRAYER AND RAY OF LIGHT. ICONIC AND EARWORM AS FUCK. Thank you all and shall we go back to tour plz.