The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

8 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Nothing new atp. We have backlashes every 3rd day of the week for something different since her US Leg started 😭🙈

Yeah, they are just looking for a reason at this point. But as she said, they can talk all the shit they want, she'll keep coming back. She's putting on an amazing show, getting ecstatic reviews and overwhelming love and adoration from the fans. So the haters can just eat all the toxic shit they create and enjoy it. :laughing:

5 hours ago, Alibaba said:

On a lighter note, I’ve looked up flights, hotel and concert tickets so many times for next Monday at MSG, but the whole lack of a coat check is bringing out the LA fragility in me! It’s so fucking cold in NY, and I’m gonna show up at the venue dressed for the tundra and then have to endure the sweaty masses in a heated arena?! I can’t! how do you do it?

It’s three shows in LA for me M. My birthday concert at MSG last August was the way I needed it in NY! Winter sucks! 

Just go, it is worth it, the energy from the crowd and Madonna in her hometown has to be seen to be believed. Just wear a jacket and take it off when yo get in side, put in on your seat and sit on it, that is what me and everyone else did, apart from before the show you wont sit down anyway. In the arena it was t-shirt weather, but on the concourse it was still quite cool inside. 

Kind of a random question, but throwing it out there: does anyone have video of the end of Express Yourself from last night (1.23), when she walks over with the microphone?

I was lucky enough to have her hold the microphone by me, and would LOVE to actually see it. It was such a blur that I don’t even remember if I sang or not, lol. 

any help would be amazing. 

thank you!

2 hours ago, lestmatmp said:

They're already reporting on twitter about her bringing Amy schumer on stage last night, let's prepare ourselves for the backlash now :drama:

It’s mostly just a bunch of shit for brains teenagers who learned the word zionist and have weaponized it, looking for any excuse to point fingers and shame people even though they themselves are doing absolutely nothing to aid Palestinians.

8 minutes ago, David3333 said:

Kind of a random question, but throwing it out there: does anyone have video of the end of Express Yourself from last night (1.23), when she walks over with the microphone?

I was lucky enough to have her hold the microphone by me, and would LOVE to actually see it. It was such a blur that I don’t even remember if I sang or not, lol. 

any help would be amazing. 

thank you!

I thought I was the only one that after the show remembers it as a huge blur with occasional 'snapshots'! :laughing: 

26 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

It’s mostly just a bunch of shit for brains teenagers who learned the word zionist and have weaponized it, looking for any excuse to point fingers and shame people even though they themselves are doing absolutely nothing to aid Palestinians.

14 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The damn truth 

Totally pro Israel here....

Why they dont stop to throw shit on Israel and they throw shit at islamic countries where no one :

is a democracy

no one have woman right

no one have lgbtq+ rights

no one have freedom  of press?

#longlifeisrael

25 minutes ago, Salida said:

I thought I was the only one that after the show remembers it as a huge blur with occasional 'snapshots'! :laughing: 

I have the same problem!! I remember a few very detailed "snapshots" that stay forever in my memory, the rest is just awareness that I saw the show without any specific details :suffer:

13 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Why they dont stop to throw shit on Israel and they throw shit at islamic countries where no one :

is a democracy

no one have woman right

#longlifeisrael

So it’s okay to bomb everyone in those countries, including children as your beloved “country” is doing?

10 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

is a democracy

no one have woman right

#longlifeisrael

Why do we need to throw shit on anyone? It is innocent civilians that are being killed.

5 minutes ago, Ekans said:

So it’s okay to bomb everyone in those countries, including children as your beloved “country” is doing?

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Why do we need to throw shit on anyone? It is innocent civilians that are being killed.

Well 60% and more of palestinians vote for hamas....

I see the videos of hostage even young woman take  to Gaza and even  young children who spit  on  them or celebrate

Hamas have tunnel, why if they really care, dont  host this people in the tunnel?

Behind Hamas is Iran look what happened at masha amini...

You have witnesses and security footage that when jewish women was raped and tortured non stop  civilians, palestinians go inside the kibbutz for stolen?

I dont see innocent  people....