The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I took videos close to the stage and the audio was amazing. Very clear. But that was in Europe. Of course every venue is different.

There have been some truly amazing videos but sound quality definitely varies and aside from venue acoustics,  some of it I chalk up to off key fans next to or near the camera/phone singing or drunken warbling along with her. There’s been a few shows I’ve watched online where the wide shot from the stands head on has incredible audio.

5 hours ago, scallywally said:

I get you but the songs dont really fit the narrative in a way she hasnt done them before. She could do miles away on the guitar but she's done that before. We all know she loves some of those songs, thats no secret. What would you suggest and where? Im interested! :) 

She can sing miles away again before La isla Bonita I think,also ghosttown,sing with guitar,that would be beautiful

9 hours ago, Salida said:

On Madonna's ticketmaster page there are obviously reviews made by people who haven't attended the show, that are lowering her overall score. You can leave your honest review if you want: https://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-tickets/artist/768011#reviews

Since when did Ticketmaster.com become the barometer of concert reviews?

East Bay Times - Madonna brings The Celebration Tour to San Francisco, Sacramento

It’s time to celebrate.

After a many-month delay, Madonna is finally set to bring her career-spanning Celebration Tour to Northern California — with shows scheduled for Feb. 24 at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento and Feb. 27-28 at Chase Center in San Francisco. Showtime is 8:30 p.m. (for all three gigs) and tickets start at $114 (subject to change), ticketmaster.com.

These concerts were originally supposed to happen back in late September and early October, but were postponed after Madonna was hospitalized due to a bacterial infection.

Yet, the singer is apparently feeling much better these days and has been rolling out the big hits for fans in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and other cities already in 2024.

Judging by the set lists we’ve seen, fans should expect to hear such favorites as “Like a Prayer,” “Justify My Love,” “Open Your Heart,” “Burning Up for Your Love,” “Vogue,” “Human Nature,” “Crazy for You” and “Ray of Light” in Sacramento and San Francisco.

Also, Madonna has been both starting and ending her performances on the later side. (For example, she reportedly played from 10:05 p.m. to 12:20 a.m. during her Feb. 5 show in Pittsburgh.) So plan accordingly when booking that babysitter to watch the kids or scheduling those morning meetings for the next day.

Yet, staying up a bit later than (perhaps) usual will likely be well worth it if it means getting to see Madonna — one of the most important and influential pop stars of all time — in concert.

By Jim Harrington | jharrington@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2024/02/13/madonna-brings-the-celebration-tour-to-san-francisco-sacramento/

11 hours ago, YueHeng said:

She can sing miles away again before La isla Bonita I think,also ghosttown,sing with guitar,that would be beautiful

No disrespect to you, please take no offence but have you seen it? It has a storyline, I dont see how (ALTHOUGH IT WOULD BE AMAZING) Ghosttown would 'lose the plot' (unless she explained it). I wish it would happen but this show has peoples heads spinning trying to keep up with whats going on as it is, I didnt think Frozen made any sense either so it might well do!

16 hours ago, Andymad said:

Not that I was super close to the stage (10 rows)… and I’ve only seen videos… but honestly all of the front row videos or ones taken super close to the stage… the audio is HORRIBLE. Like echoey. Maybe that’s what they meant? I just know I’ve never seen a video close to the stage that had amazing audio lol.

Where I was in the arena and even in the nosebleeds lmfao the audio was superb.

I was on the main floor (but a bit back) at the United Center and I had a hard time understanding some things. Bob’s opening monologue was nearly inaudible. Whatever was said during the Vogue runway bit was pretty unintelligible too, and some voiceover stuff.

I don’t recall having issues understanding her while singing (but that could just be bc I knew all the songs 🙃), and when she spoke in between songs I could mostly understand her.