The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Sorry to say and i know i'm gonna get tons of shit for saying it but the choreo for Holiday really sucks. The moved looks silly and absolutely not funky. And that long jacket makes no sense either for a funky song like that. The moment she arrives on stage with the bustier and the song kicks in it looks fabulous, then she puts that long jacket on her and it's like meh... Then the silly moves comes in and it's a pure waste of what coul be an amazing performance. Into the groove could look way more funky too. All in all the undergound early 80's club segment could be way better imo. They look more kids at school show to me. The costumes doesn't have the early 80's downtown scene feel at all neither to me.  I mean you have Madonna, dancers, all the lightennings and costumes you want and you have to re-create the downtown scene from the early 80's and this all you can come up with ? I know for sure there are tons of people, even on this very forum who would have been way more creative than that. 

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Sorry to say and i know i'm gonna get tons of shit for saying it but the choreo for Holiday really sucks. The moved looks silly and absolutely not funky. And that long jacket makes no sense either for a funky song like that. The moment she arrives on stage with the bustier and the song kicks in it looks fabulous, then she puts that long jacket on her and it's like meh... Then the silly moves comes in and it's a pure waste of what coul be an amazing performance. Into the groove could look way more funky too. All in all the undergound early 80's club segment could be way better imo. They look more kids at school show to me. The costumes doesn't have the early 80's downtown scene feel at all neither to me.  I mean you have Madonna, dancers, all the lightennings and costumes you want and you have to re-create the downtown scene from the early 80's and this all you can come up with ? I know for sure there are tons of people, even on this very forum who would have been way more creative than that. 

I thought the long coat was a throw back to the girlie show performance of holiday…maybe not.. 

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

On the other hand... it's easy to jump on something that we really feel on a pasional way, but it's not the universal true, and sometimes your posts are angry, one-directional, and selfish. You can say the same things with another approach, because seriously... it seems that you have something deep against Madonna or the forum.

If you read his post, it's not particularly angry or selfish at all. He just described how he feels the performance could be better. You just made that up

4 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Have you seen the show?

13 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The show is simply perfection. Of course we can find small things that we think could be better but let’s be real, this tour is everything to the hardcore fans

The only thing wrong is MJ thing. Everything else is a 10/10

honestly

her best tour ever

if anyone hasn’t seen it. You missed out on a life event. sry but true

4 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

it seems that you have something deep against Madonna or the forum.

Oh for God sake not you at it again with me... I've noticed you have a love/hate relation with me 😂 i will not even make a long answer. It's simple, look at my historic of comments and you'll see like 5% of comments where i express something i don't like for like 95% of positive comments (and god knows i post a lot for years here).  If you focus on my 5% of negative comment and immediately jump at my throat as soon as you get a tiny occasion then maybe it says more about you than me. Really Nico, i suggest you put me on ignore list for a while. I will always express myself, may it be something i like or something i don't and i've never been agressive toward anyone, so if you cannot handle if from than i can't help you in any way.  I don't like the choreo of Holiday and ITG on the tour and i think the costumes of the early NYC club scene could be better, if you are offended by and you are attacking me, almost personnally (judging my whole attitude on the forum) then as i said, it feels strange actually, more about you than me.