The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

6 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I wonder why i keep seeing her talk during the vouging part. Doenst she know that she cant be heard and its just weird seeing her talking into a turned off mic? 🤣 

the only thing me hear are the prerecorded Bob vocals.

4 hours ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Look at this guys!!! Jonas Åkerlund was (I think) directing the filmation of the cameras last night, Is this a clue that the concert film is being filmed in Los Angeles and that Jonas Åkerlund will be in charge of directing The Celebration Tour concert film ala The Confessions Tour 2006?

One can hope! As long as he can keep her out of the edit bay so she doesn't wreck another concert film.

14 minutes ago, Andymad said:

The audio in NRM and her voice is identical to opening night in London

It is. I answered to this in another thread anyway: the vids are mostly from the debut night, completed by some other early EU shows, included Lisbon. The audio is from the debut night, that super exiting show a lot of us shared here on the forum :heart:

Said that: Aukerland attended the show last night in LA and was portrayed talking to camera men

431421236_952752536420724_64997592512071

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m guessing he is planning for the filming either for Miami or Mexico. Super exciting!

I don’t understand why M ever bother filming her concerts outside of NYC LA or South America - those audiences are always extra “on” whenever she plays there. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m guessing he is planning for the filming either for Miami or Mexico. Super exciting!

Same idea, but if confirmed it's going to be live in COPACABANA :hearteyes:

428690479_18417378790012961_384752926761

FOR NOW IT'S A MADONNA ON LINE RUMOUR, FOLLOWING THE COMPLETE TEXT

Yes, it seems like a dream but it's real! You are reading that right! When could we imagine a free Madonna concert in Brazil? But that's exactly what she wants and we'll tell you!

Madonna chose Brazil to surprise the best fans in the world!

In partnership with the giant Itaú campaign to celebrate its 100th birthday, there is a project of an exclusive Madonna show for FREE on the iconic Copacabana beach, with a date for 04/May. It’s the perfect union for Madonna to celebrate her 40 years of career in a landmark, iconic show that will make history “today, tomorrow and for the next 100 years... ”

A free show at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro will make Madonna break a career audience record of over 1 MILLION PEOPLE! She will be the first female artist in history to have this! She deserves it, doesn't she? And she counts on all her fans to make it!

We here at MOL have known about this project since February last year and the idea was to come to Brazil with this free show right after the 2024 Carnival. (in the text I posted about the review of the show I talk about it, that she wanted to end the tour here in a gigantic place). But as the fans know, Madonna got sick and her entire Celebration tour schedule had to be postponed. But the Brasil project remained and we know that it will be announced very soon!

And so, the time has come to share with you what has been planned for a long time! AN EXCLUSIVE MADONNA SHOW IN BRAZIL AND FREE FOR ALL! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now we wait for the official announcement and other information from Itaú.

ARE YOU READY?

WE ARE SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYY READYYYYYYYYY!

COME ON MOMMY!

P.S. 1: Yes, we told you that first hand

P.S. 2: Oh, and there is more news to tell...

5 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

A free show in Brazil would truly be out of this world for them. 

Well the images of such an event will easily be everywhere, redifining her Queen status, wich is imo the main focus of this operation, the most celebratory and spectacular way to close such a tour and a good way to meet her latin american fans not going on touring.

If true, the official release would have a special appeal for streaming or broadcasting: her catalogue in one of the biggest events in pop history could help her to arrive to the greatest audience possible.

16 minutes ago, stefo said:

Well the images of such an event will easily be everywhere, redifining her Queen status, wich is imo the main focus of this operation, the most celebratory and spectacular way to close such a tour and a good way to meet her latin american fans not going on touring.

If true, the official release would have a special appeal for streaming or broadcasting: her catalogue in one of the biggest events in pop history could help her to arrive to the greatest audience possible.

It would be amazing. I hope it’s true.

54 minutes ago, stefo said:

It would be incredible if any of this is true!  Makes more and more sense, since the Bank is financing it, allowing it to be free. Though, being it's "free", I can see that Madonna may end up doing an abbreviated version of the show, rather it all.  And of course, it will enraged some fans, even though it is "FREE". 

7 hours ago, Alibaba said:

I don't know if he was at any of the NY shows. He lives here in LA and so I imagine that's why he was there! He was in the mixing booth...Mostly glued to his phone or talking to the doctor - I'm not a stalker, but I did keep looking his way to see what he was up to! :lol: He spent a lot of time looking back around the arena to gauge people's energy on different songs. He seemed very impressed that so many people knew the lyrics to Mother and Father! It was definitely a crowd filled with more than casual fans...People were singing a lot, and you could hear their voices throughout the show. 

Last night was my lower tier show to see the whole thing...It's overwhelming how the lighting and dancers create the entire mood! So much to see when you want to have your eyes fixed on M, but this was my chance to see the concept from a distance. Tonight it's the pit, baby! I'm gonna be scrutinizing her real life beauty so that it's etched in my brain to counter the Ricardo lens we have all gotten used to! I know we all say it over and over again, and I have seen Madonna live or in real life at least 40 times since I was a kid, but she is smaller than ever! She literally has the frame of a child, and without substantial heels, it really hits home. I was mesmerized by her personality last night. She is warmer than ever, and her joy is palpable. 

The bass is insane on this tour. I literally felt the hairs on my arms violently moving with the synth swish of Live To Tell pre-final verse. It was like a blast of wind traversed the arena. I couldn't tell if that was intentional, like some kind of immersive emotional experience! 

Bob came on dragging LA for how much botox he was seeing. He's right...We normalize cosmetic enhancements here in a way that makes a lot of people look positively ghoulish when seen outside of this bubble! Madonna, on the other hand, looked far less enhanced in person than I expected. Even her ass looks totally normal in the flesh! 

I have three more chances to see her up close. Tonight I'm going alone, which can feel weird to me as I get a little shy unless I know people, but at least I won't have to listen to my very casual fan friends' commentary throughout! I kid...They were a delight last night and they were awestruck. Their main takeaway was how emotional the concert was...that it made them realize how pivotal Madonna's influence had been in their own sexual and emotional development (they're lesbians and so early 90s M was an awakening for them)...Madonna is amazing. I wish the masses would appreciate her more! 

P.S. The Michael Jackson thing seems to be a hit with the general audience. They definitely love it visually as they all pull out their phones to record it. I love that she still cues the audience with Wanna Be Starting Something before the show begins and they play an instrumental of The Power of Goodbye as people exit. 

Yes! 

when we were getting out of Vegas Second Night they started disarming the stage and racks of Madonna and the dancers outfits started to roll out next to us. Mainly Hats. 

But yes the MJ is a hit with the audience