The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

37 minutes ago, maddy69 said:

Getting prepared for the 24th here in dallas! Im hoping for a awsome expirence. This is my last tour so Im pretty hyped for it to be good. Im planning on going to get there by 7:30. I think that should be early enough to look at merch etc. I know shes prob going to be late so im ready for that. Anyone else here going on the first night for dallas?

6 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Why do you say it's your last tour, if I may ask?

I would like to know to..

At that part she likes to do a bit of taking the piss comedy and people she can see at the front. You 'get it' if you sit at the front of comedy clubs. They dont mean anything. Grandpa was probably younger than her. Lol. She has quite a bit of drag humour and British humour in her. Some wouldnt get it, its just taking the piss when they like and appreciate you for going really. Its banter. 

14 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I was just watching this on Insta, i was like "Oh so cute" and then....close to the stage....i spotted Ricardo Gomes putting his finger in his nose and then eating his boogey. I just woke up, i wanna puke.

I don't know the guy or if this is someone who's disliked, but he's simply adjusting his glasses on his face. and then bites his nails/finger.

19 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Why do you say it's your last tour, if I may ask?

Fiancially its prob my last tour. We just got a house and things are gonna be so tight for a very good while. I got my tickets way before all this had happaned. Plus she really doesnt hit texas very often, so Im figuring she prob wont come here again if she does tour again after this for a long time. Its alot of factors really. I lucked out getting tickets for this tour, my hubby got them for me for an early bday gift. :)