The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

I feel Madonna has been this way on several of the tours I went to.  Rebel Heart and Madame X spring to mind where she was pretty chatty at times.  And in Rebel Heart which I saw twice — she even swapped out a couple of song.  In LA we got Like a Prayer and Secret.  Two nights later in San Diego, we got Frozen and Who’s That Girl…

So that was really cool.

2 hours ago, Markdonna said:

I feel Madonna has been this way on several of the tours I went to.  Rebel Heart and Madame X spring to mind where she was pretty chatty at times.  And in Rebel Heart which I saw — twice she swapped out a couple of song.  In LA we got Like a Prayer and Secret.  In San Diego we got Frozen and Who’s That Girl…

Yes I agree with you totally, RHT was the start on the change (Not saying the ones before were worse or better, they were mind blowing!!!!!!!) RHT M started interacting, we also got tears of a clown then MX its a journey to Celebration tour and its 'let down your guard'   Hope I put it better than previous post :) 

2 hours ago, stfan97 said:

What time is good to show up and when has she been starting for the recent US dates?  I don't care about the opening act.  Thanks!

She started my show in Pittsburgh just a little after 10pm. Seems like a few recent dates she's been doing the same. I'd say just to be safe, probably get a drink / snack and be seated around 9:30pm just in case.

14 hours ago, stfan97 said:

What time is good to show up and when has she been starting for the recent US dates?  I don't care about the opening act.  Thanks!

Still get there for 9 incase she shows up at 9:35. Usually its 9.50 + a bit but course you dont want to miss the start, sometimes there are queues or if you want to grab a drink.  Make sure youre there for 9 (sorry to bore everyone saying the same thing) 

1 hour ago, stfan97 said:

Thanks, everyone!  She hasn't ever started before 9 though, right?

Not specifically directed at you by why don’t people enjoy the whole experience of going to a concert? get a drink, see all the merch, buy the merch, talk to people, people either have to wait the same killing tine at their houses, hotels, restaurants anxious of when to get to the arena. Just enjoy the full experience… the energy of the people at any show is amazing 

Take A Bow ends with the lyric “Say goodbye”. The Michael Jackson tribute ends with the words “Never Can Say Goodbye” accompanied by the ethereal sounding “Angel” snippet. Madonna as a singer and cultural icon will live on forever, or at least long after she’s gone. Then all the Madonnas appear to demonstrate the breadth of her musical and visual impact while singing LUV Madonna while the real Madonna sings Bitch I’m Madonna. That’s the concept. It’s pretty straightforward. 

Just got home from the show in Phoenix. it was better live than the videos could ever convey and it really works overall. The crowd was very loud and enthusiastic and she commented on it early on and seemed to be enjoying herself. The only hitch was she was late coming out to start Bedtime Story and missed the first couple of lines

17 hours ago, scallywally said:

We all know the difference between this tour and others. She TRULY is herself each show is isnt press play and go like a few other tours. Shes so humble and real. Yes the stage ect blows you away & completely mind blowing when you are there its NEVER got any feeling on youtube clips to the real thing. Its a WOW! but strip all that back from your head and youve got little REAL Madonna from Michigan all the way through.    I hope I make 10% sense. 

RHT had the same vibe 

10 hours ago, stfan97 said:

Thanks, everyone!  She hasn't ever started before 9 though, right?

I dont know what date it was but one of mine in London we were in the O2 having nibbles and drinks, couldnt here a thing went to our seats ant Bob was on saying celebration and NRM started as we found our seats We were mortified. It was before 9. OK id been before and we were end of row so didnt ruin it pushing passed people (thank god). But knowing my luck it was likely to be my idiocy.  Honestly outside the arena (still in it but the bars and places) were all still rammed thats why we had no idea the lights had gone out LOADS of people mustve missed the start. 

19 hours ago, scallywally said:

We all know the difference between this tour and others. She TRULY is herself each show is isnt press play and go like a few other tours. Shes so humble and real. Yes the stage ect blows you away & completely mind blowing when you are there its NEVER got any feeling on youtube clips to the real thing. Its a WOW! but strip all that back from your head and youve got little REAL Madonna from Michigan all the way through.    I hope I make 10% sense. 

I think this tour feels different because maybe SHE feels different. It’s like she has a new lease on life after her medical emergency. Not afraid to be raw and show emotion, embracing the things she is truly grateful for 

19 hours ago, scallywally said:

I think this tour feels different because maybe SHE feels different. It’s like she has a new lease on life after her medical emergency. Not afraid to be raw and show emotion, embracing the things she is truly grateful for 

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

I don't own a creditcard but i want the Blond Ambition Bomber sooooooooo bad.... 

Is there a way to pay with ideal?.. 

Can't imagine everybody on here got a creditcard...

How do you check into hotels? They usually need to swipe your credit cards, some countries cant swipe debit cards they are useless. 

Which country are you in?? :heart: