The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

39 minutes ago, maddy69 said:

Dude if I go and those idiots in my state are doing stupid shit like flyers or protests Im gonna lose it. I just want to go and have fun. Texas just sucks. I hate having to tell people I live here. ugh. Sunday is the day, got my mobile tickets last night added to my wallet so Im in the home stretch!

27 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

I'm not so worried about the Houston and Austin shows. I'll be at the March 28th and April 14th dates specifically. I've never had a problem. North Texas, however, is a whole 'nother ballgame.

Mark my words: NOBODY CARES 

if a small group of people say something that doesn’t translate into a protest or a riot or a parade… if two or three news programs mention anything it doesn’t make it the consensus of the population…

Go and have a fabulous time, long gone are the days that Madonna was a threat to southern values… 

I mean anyone who thinks they're gonna get a rise out of Madonna during this show is delusional. During her speech on MDNA at the Houston show, some random woman started flipping her off and shouting things when M mentioned Obama. Madonna totally kept going and blew her off, rightfully so.

Got my mobile tickets for Sunday :luv:

56 minutes ago, scallywally said:

If Taylor Swift doesnt sweat over the MAGAS im sure M wont give a fuck, she's been around the block 100 times. 

So true.  It's not like Madonna hasn't performed in Texas.  My guess, the press will focus on the people who are negative and scream the loudest with their objections, but it won't change a thing. The show will go on and the majority people will enjoy it for what it is.  :party:

1 hour ago, Nahash said:

Oh my goodness I was just being ironic about this talk of church flyers... sorry muricans!

The more the better, l love watching the dumb people being interviewed on you tube.  

I have SO MANY FAVES. 1 woman 'why are you here? 'Because I love trump I love everything about him'  'Trump? Whats his Surname? The woman:' errm Pence' :lol: There so many compilations I put them on when im bored or down in the dumps. 

23 minutes ago, McDonna said:

So true.  It's not like Madonna hasn't performed in Texas.  My guess, the press will focus on the people who are negative and scream the loudest with their objections, but it won't change a thing. The show will go on and the majority people will enjoy it for what it is.  :party:

Goody-goody just doesn't know that

1 hour ago, Nahash said:

Oh my goodness I was just being ironic about this talk of church flyers... sorry muricans!

But I won't blame them, after all

Just now, scallywally said:

The more the better, l love watching the dumb people being interviewed on you tube.  

I have SO MANY FAVES. I woman 'why are you here? 'Because I love trump I love everything about him'  'Trump? Whats his Surname? The woman:' errm Pence' :lol: There so many compilations I put them on when im bored or down in the dumps. 

Thumbs up Murica!!!

6 minutes ago, scallywally said:

I have SO MANY FAVES. 1 woman 'why are you here? 'Because I love trump I love everything about him'  'Trump? Whats his Surname? The woman:' errm Pence' :lol: There so many compilations I put them on when im bored or down in the dumps. 

It is scary isn't it?  The man is a monster, yet some claim he's still their savior.  It's weird how he gets a pass for all his indiscretions, illegal activities and hatefulness, but if anyone else did a fraction of the crap he's done, they'd want them gone forever. 

32 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Youtube search Jordan Klepper Trump or just Jordan Klepper, he goes round interviewing them all. Youll get lost for hours laughing.

Yeah, I've seen some of his videos.  He definitely has a way with exposing the hypocrisy and narration some are sharing and consuming. It's all weird and cultist to me. Anyway, we are veering away from the actual thread topic, so I'll post something far more interesting and more on topic.

I'm sure this has been posted in this thread before, and I must say that I am impressed with a lot of the fan footage coming out and the amateur footage being edited into full concerts.  For those who aren't able to go to her show for whatever reason... while it will not replace the actual surreal experience of going live, it still is really nice to be able to watch the full show from different perspectives.  Just another reason why I love the digital age we live in today: 

9 hours ago, Nahash said:

Btw @GregVsMattjust like you cannot believe when M says she won't tour anymore, never believe in me (or in my former username) when I say I ain't interested to the Celebration Tour anymore - you for surely know what I am interested NOT...

Is there any context to this random comment directed at me? I don't know who you are or what you're carrying on about etc 

This may be an unpopular opinion, but when the inevitable live album/concert film comes out, I am actually hoping that for some (most) of the songs, she goes in and re-records her vocals live in a studio for the release. I say this not because I think she’s been horrible live (I saw the show in Detroit and she was in great form), but because I so enjoy so many of the mixes created for this show, having pristine versions of them is a-okay with me. Nothing can duplicate the “live” experience so why not? 

7 hours ago, scallywally said:

I did go a bit off topic Im sorry if i did, once i start i do go on lol I need a spark and im off. Too late now. Back on topic. lol. 

Never mind the buttocks.

I don't like cities but I like New York

Other places make me feel like a dork