The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

12 minutes ago, stefo said:

EDIT PS - let's not completely forget the third option of a TOD third and last documentary chapter (wich I would not be particularly curious about honestly). I mean, the live broadcasting, redited for a second release, and after six months the hits 40 years of career celebration tour documentary is still a possibility imo.

I just saw you added this, and had to reaspond.... There was an earlier mention she was going to document the tour when it was first announced.  So yeah, I've always felt we may be getting a documentary on this.  It's just we haven't heard much about that idea and if there was more filming going on at other shows and behind the scenes.  I'm certainly open for another Doc ala TOD style.  I like your ideas/thoughts about this. :luv:

5 minutes ago, Donna said:

I prefer Rain where it was originally performed, so yes, I would love to see that be part of the film release.  I can't write off TAB either though, but I agree it would be a good bonus to a concert release.  And I agree Frozen wasn't out of place, so I'm all for that to be included.  I also see the same for I'll Survive and Express Yourself. One of those two will be included in the section it's being sung in, but I can see the other added as a bonus to the concert release.

I'm not buying the Music inclusion rumor for RIO.  I just think some are so desperate for it to be included, that it's "wishful thinking".  Still, I would love for her to end the show with Music at Rio.  It would be so fitting. For me, it could serve as a true Encore to the show. :party:

Basically on the same track :thumbsup:

Some nice pics guys, the first one is very very cute imo

439253778_837797881724149_22746999254528

434875776_832332392270698_30702682482735

433112299_815941837243087_29874846619956

8 hours ago, The Ghost said:

Really hope they capture all of this through the nights in Mexico,  I imagined extra boom cameras and moving ones above .

Think it will be the last 2 shows in Mexico that get filmed 

Read the rehearsal before the first night has been filmed by Jonas - maybe for some of the close ups

54 minutes ago, Donna said:

@stefoWhile the other two you posted are superb, this one blows me away.  Just that pose looks iconic...

439253778_837797881724149_22746999254528

It sorta reminds me of this from 1987... (which by the way, I still have this poster in my collection)

1987+Who%2527s+That+Girl+Tour+Poster+Bru

Absolutely agree, as I wrote in my post I do love it too, this is so effective it could also be a proper blueray cover, getting the whole celebratory intention and feeling of the show.

Even if about effectiveness, from the recent weeks, this one still remains unparalleled for me

436233175_10228620169183090_433958847701

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

Wow that crowd, well done Mexico 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeHcco2J/

This is insane. It's like Madonna mania at it's biggest. It's like it's 1987/1990 again. Even M herself is kind of chocked. That crowd, that show, really is the best i've seen since the Drowned world tour and i really mean it. 

1 minute ago, survivalartist said:

I love that Guillermo was the guest, so funny and random, but she has never been on Jimmy Kimmel right? isn’t that a little odd, now I’ll have to watch him this week to see if it’s mentioned on the show, this is pretty big for him and he’s done some wild stuff 

No, she hasn't ever been on his show.  It's pretty wild because Jimmy is a big fan of hers.  I would love for her to do Jimmy Kimmel just to see them become fangirls.  Jimmy talks about Madonna a lot on his show as well.  I can't see how Jimmy would pass up this opportunity to film something of this encounter if not a skit.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic