The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, stefo said:

https://www.instagram.com/scott_d_arnold/p/CyqlyLKurUg/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxdHE_mJwrN/?img_index=2

Reading these two Instagram posts you can reconstruct the whole story and meaning :cute:

if I understood it correctly, the baloon symbolism does not come from the AIDS quilt panel, it was just a coincidence and the man who wrote the post interpreted it as a sign that his friend is watching over him, because the baloon at the show coincided with his dead friends' photos.

I think the child with the baloon symbolizes the innocence of the people who died of AIDS.

8 hours ago, androiduser said:

interviews with the sound team.... mostly strictly technical talk, not much Madonna talk. I didn't listen to the whole thing, it's almost 2 hours in total, so I just skipped through it.... it's interesting that there are speakers under the runways for a fuller sound.

I was positioned directly in front of one in Stockholm. They were more like stage monitors, heavy on the mic vocals.

On 4/23/2024 at 3:12 AM, dankpepe said:

I think that's a newer corset. I don't remember the nipples being that big before and looks like more silver on the back

It looks weird on the lower part, though.

The old corset was straight, but this one has some strange horns on the lower part

11 hours ago, xrhaul said:

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Nah its fan footage. I can recognise all the sources.

Are you sure @Blue Jean ? It looks 100% pro shot. I mean looks at all those various camera point of views, from all over the arena, no shaking, etc... Definitely pro shot for me.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic