The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Good Morning everybody!

Yesterday I wrote:

Tonight Vogue's Judge (with Speedy Gonzales pics)

This message was deleted beacuse some users felt offended.

It was a Joke! Nothing against Wendy, Mexican People and transgender. Do you understand?!

I made the same thing with Denver Show (I posted a pic of Denver Dinosaur) and Rio Show (Rafael Alencar pic)

In my country, Speedy Gonzales is most popular and is associated with Mexico - It's a symbol. Like the cactus!

image.png

15 minutes ago, mirtillo said:

Yep! With meaningless messages!

Yes and with multiple 'split alter egos' following within the next days/weeks... Welcome back to pages and pages of non sense and meaningless chats between the same user under different accounts... Watch it begin slowly the first days then evolving to the same mess as previously...

1 hour ago, mirtillo said:

Good Morning everybody!

Yesterday I wrote:

It was a Joke! Nothing against Wendy, Mexican People and transgender. Do you understand?!

I made the same thing with Denver Show (I posted a pic of Denver Dinosaur) and Rio Show (Rafael Alencar pic)

In my country, Speedy Gonzales is most popular and is associated with Mexico - It's a symbol. Like the cactus!

Thank you for clarifying.

Actually it's true, the cartoon is very popular in Italy, there is also a famous song named after this character.

I didn't know about the racism controversy and its cancellation.

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

Oh please no.... The forum is back to the 4th dimension again... 

53 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Yes and with multiple 'split alter egos' following within the next days/weeks... Welcome back to pages and pages of non sense and meaningless chats between the same user under different accounts... Watch it begin slowly the first days then evolving to the same mess as previously...

Maybe Nation suits you better, hun?

2 hours ago, sara94 said:

Honestly this tour is really one if her greatest ever, if not the best. definitely in her top 3. Just wait for the tour film if you aren't convinced

Agreed. I think there are higher highs on other tours for sure, but this is the best Madonna show overall of any of her's I've seen, Confessions-onwards (though I missed S&S). I do think there are faults for sure (it's egregious that she left out Music and Like a Virgin lol...and *that* ending), but she should be damn proud of this show.

I will say that I think it's her best entrance of all her tours. It's such a different approach to opening her shows, and having her just appear out of nowhere almost instantly after Bob is so epic. 

5 hours ago, mirtillo said:

Good Morning everybody!

Yesterday I wrote:

image.png

Thank you for explaining. I knew you didn't mean offense!  Fortunately, I can see how some might take it "racist".  I think we just need to remember to be mindful that we have people from all parts of the world here.  Thank you again!  :luv:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic