The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

42 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Now talking about the show: a friend who got a seat far from the stage managed to record a crane with a camera recording the concert last night so without a doubt we will have "The Celebration Tour Live in Mexico City"!!! 👸🏼🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽 (And maybe it will be mixed up with LA footage as well 😂 but whatever!, Madame X Tour was a mix between Lisbon and Paris (and some other cities) and it was pretty decent!).

I hope they include some of the early London shows to, she was great those first 4 London shows, performance and vocal wise... 

LA is fine to, and Washington was fine to. 

And some europe dates where pretty good to... 

Lol so many dates they can choose from. 

But audience and energy wise it has to be Mexico. 

19 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Any Bloopers during the Celebration Tour?

And, do we have a blooper thread for M? 

• Unless I just didn't see it, I think she missed the lift in Justify My Love in Pittsburgh.

• Dallas Night 1 - her shoe got caught in the big black robe during Take a Bow and she almost slipped.

• Not a Madonna blooper but during Night 2 in Dallas, right before she rises up from the floor to start Bedtime Stories a crew member ran over to the stage and wiped the floor down. Not sure if they do that every night or if there was too much sweat that night. When he was hurrying to wipe the floor, he slipped and knocked 3 of the lights at the end of the stage off the stage. A second crew member ran over to pick them up and make sure they were plugged in properly. The fear in their eyes made me giggle.

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Any Bloopers during the Celebration Tour?

And, do we have a blooper thread for M? 

Open Your Heart bloopers! She forgot the mic in Detroit (I was there and could feel her panic haha) and of course the chair/dancer stumble in Seattle (which I adore her reaction to - glad to see her laugh it off). Still my favourite number on the tour! 

6 hours ago, DJ N A said:

• Unless I just didn't see it, I think she missed the lift in Justify My Love in Pittsburgh.

• Dallas Night 1 - her shoe got caught in the big black robe during Take a Bow and she almost slipped.

• Not a Madonna blooper but during Night 2 in Dallas, right before she rises up from the floor to start Bedtime Stories a crew member ran over to the stage and wiped the floor down. Not sure if they do that every night or if there was too much sweat that night. When he was hurrying to wipe the floor, he slipped and knocked 3 of the lights at the end of the stage off the stage. A second crew member ran over to pick them up and make sure they were plugged in properly. The fear in their eyes made me giggle.

4 hours ago, Homogenic79 said:

Open Your Heart bloopers! She forgot the mic in Detroit (I was there and could feel her panic haha) and of course the chair/dancer stumble in Seattle (which I adore her reaction to - glad to see her laugh it off). Still my favourite number on the tour! 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic