The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

33 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Does anyone know who will be the official guest on the tour DVD?  I think some said in previous pages that it would be Wendy and I don't agree at all because her participation was a complete disaster. She did many things that altered the dynamic such as not staying seated in her place, taking too many seconds to throw the ball and and giving the dancers the wrong score without paying attention to Madonna who seemed about to lose patience with her. On the other hand, her wardrobe was too simple. It seemed like she was dressed to go to the market to buy tamales and not to be next to a music legend.

That's what happens when they invite any fame-hungry improviser. I don't remember any other Drag Queen who has behaved so insolently on previous dates. The best thing Madonna's team can do would be to delete Wendy from the final edition and put another Drag Queen in her place. I can't think of any other solution.

OMG as always you are the most uninformed biased bigot person ever, Wendy has come from nothing and if you think that buying tamales makes you a lesser person I’m very sorry for you.

Wendy was rapped as a kid, alcoholic father, has completed 4 or 5 years of formal education, is a trans woman, in a macho, classist, racist, homophobic country and has overcome all of that to become a positive symbol of hope for many Mexicans and Latin lgbtq+ people. Always with a positive mindset and message something people could learn 

She’s not a fame hungry improviser she’s a grassroots movement either you like it or not

Many participants have behaved “wrongly” but what can you do, they are nervous, some are petrified, plain boring or scared. Wendy isn’t the only one who has behaved awkwardly, even Salma didn’t know what to do sometimes.

On the contrary Salma another Mexican icon has the luck and the fortune to belong to a completely different social class, her Frida dress made by Gucci who she “owns” and that makes her acceptable??? Salma is amazing as well. She’s the best  

I don’t know where are you from but if I truly don’t want to see you on your attire for buying empanadas or answering the phone to the call of madonna and have the balls to get up on the stage with her.

What have you done to make the world better today because this two woman I’m talking about have done a lot in their lifetime 

24 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Wendy is a transexual woman, not "another Drag Queen".

At this point I think we'll get a montage of a lot of guests, similar to the banana bitches montage on the official "Rebel Heart Tour" release.

You're right. Thanks for the clarification. The thing is that in these new times there are so many new concepts to learn, new realities and new sexual orientations that it is impossible not to get confused sometimes.

Before it was simpler. They were only heterosexual, gay and bisexual orientations. But now everything has diversified and new terms have appeared: asexual, pansexual, omnisexual, transgender, cisgender, etc. that sometimes I end up confused because of so much new information. Again, thanks for the clarification and I apologize if anyone was offended by my mistake.

50 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Does anyone know who will be the official guest on the tour DVD?

I personally think it'll be a montage like the banana moment on RHT. A miss mash featuring all of the major guests she's had on stage. Which makes me wonder if she'll include the Kylie Minogue I will survive moment on the official DVD

9 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

You're right. Thanks for the clarification. The thing is that in these new times there are so many new concepts to learn, new realities and new sexual orientations that it is impossible not to get confused sometimes.

Before it was simpler. They were only heterosexual, gay and bisexual orientations. But now everything has diversified and new terms have appeared: asexual, pansexual, omnisexual, transgender, cisgender, etc. that sometimes I end up confused because of so much new information. Again, thanks for the clarification and I apologize if anyone was offended by my mistake.

Your mistake goes further than mistaken someone’s gender or sexual identity so don’t play dumb about it 

not today i dont think so GIF

Just now, Pedro Beltran said:

Your mistake goes further than mistaken someone’s gender or sexual identity so don’t play dumb about it 

not today i dont think so GIF

Did it bother you that I said the word tamales? I chose a typical Mexican food because I was talking about a Mexican celebrity like Wendy. If Wendy had been from Argentina I would have said "choripan" instead of "tamales" or "buñuelos" in the case of Spain.

I honestly don't see what my mistake is in that part of my comment. I don't see anything wrong with it.

9 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Good lord this is great!... Why don't they hire this person for the official dvd lol... his edits are amazing.. i wonder wich nights he usaly uses? Any thoughts? ...

THIS MAN IS MY HERO :lol: (especially if he'll upload the complete edited show at last and even more especially if he will include the Express Yourself acoustic rendition in it :hearteyes:

He's been very generous and he's a talented talented guy.

Edited: THAK YOU QUEEN FOR THIS AMAZING EXPERIENCE!! The Celebration tour goes for its last, extraordinary show now and I'm ready to say goodbye but NOT BEFORE NEXT SATURDAY HUGE PARTY GUYS :heart:

439263747_842533957917208_10096774947277

21 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Did it bother you that I said the word tamales? I chose a typical Mexican food because I was talking about a Mexican celebrity like Wendy. If Wendy had been from Argentina I would have said "choripan" instead of "tamales" or "buñuelos" in the case of Spain.

I honestly don't see what my mistake is in that part of my comment. I don't see anything wrong with it.

You never do in regard to your judgemental posts, once is orgies and public sexual displays of Brazilians on the beach and another time is calling someone fame hungry dressed to go to the market and even your statement of simpler times of the past are full of judgments and many others that they aren’t worth mentioning 

But I don’t care anymore, say whatever you like your posts are to elaborated for you to play innocent or that you don’t understand where the problem relies in 

Peace out ✌🏼 

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Arena tour completed... wow what a ride.

80 shows

0 cancellations

1 incredible woman

over.png.0a68658757f1ccb8f2e1432d0e791e26.png

Her most important tour ever.

Bring on the big finale party in Rio!

Yassssssss!!!!.

"Seems like yesterday..." Time flies, really. With this tour she has proven she's a superwoman and super human both at the same time and in the same mind, body and soul. God bless her.

36 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

so while they're warning everyone there will be no encore, they confirm that there will be 3 new songs, to be rehearsed this week. Anitta will not be there, but Pabllo might be.

Wow, despite my shows being over 5 months ago at this point, i still feel kinda sad about the tour being over, what an exiting time to be a fan again! I truly hope she takes a little break and then starts a new album cycle… i know we’ll probably end up with some film or a new MDNA Skin product but let me be delulu for a bit. 

Still amazed she did not perform her signature hit Candy Shop on this tour 

21 minutes ago, fmportela said:

so while they're warning everyone there will be no encore, they confirm that there will be 3 new songs, to be rehearsed this week. Anitta will not be there, but Pabllo might be.

Don’t you think Anitta would be a surprise?

Honestly what would be bigger than this in Brasil???

Even Salma flew from one of the spice girls birthday in London to Mexico almost at the same time. (I know this isn’t work related) 

1 hour ago, The Ghost said:

Well, this shoots down Anitta from showing, so that song is probably not going to happen, opening the door up to three classic that could possibly happen.  My guess, one of the songs will be from a musical guest showing up.  Could it be Maluma?  I'm curious!  And if there is no further "encore", I guess hoping for "Music" to close out the show is probably not happening, unless we just consider she just goes into Music full force unlike singing a line at some of the past shows.  Being Rain has been interchangeable, that might be another spot where she might just sing a different song.  Hmmm?   All too interesting!  Whatever the case, it's going to be a blast!!!  Good to know an official video will come of this show too.  Can't wait!!!  :party:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic