And So It Begins…

societysboy

• societysboy changed the title to FUCKERY: And So It Begins…
1 minute ago, DiegoLCL said:

Jesus... the drama! Just don't go/buy a ticket.

There's no need to go for witch hunt, it's the second show still.

That's exactly my thought.  It's not like she cut the show to an hour. She still gave a two hour concert.  No specific set list was promised and she just ended two songs earlier.  Like A Virgin is simply an interlude anyway.  I'm sure most people who attended didn't even realize she ended the show two songs earlier from last night. 

6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I understand that the show had to be shortened, but I just don't get why in this case some slow paced moments throughout the show aren't taken out, instead of the final part?

Sometimes these are decided at the last minute.  It's possible they anticipated to end the show like they did last night, but as time got closer to 11 pm, they figured they weren't going to finish at 11 pm.  Also, a lot of people weren't' impressed with how it ended last night, so maybe they knew it wasn't a huge loss.

I just got back and all can say is “wow “ has such low expectations for this and so glad I went - she was amazing abd what a wonderful set list - Enrico says she just cut BIM and celebration so I couldn’t care less as I hate those songs - I think it’s her best tour since blond ambition- I mean - live to tell , bad girl , rain , open your heart , bedtime story ?!?! My fave songs and no remixes just album versions / thank you Stuart for amazing production- you’ve really done us proud ♥️♥️♥️

3 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I just got back and all can say is “wow “ has such low expectations for this and so glad I went - she was amazing abd what a wonderful set list - Enrico says she just cut BIM and celebration so I couldn’t care less as I hate those songs - I think it’s her best tour since blond ambition- I mean - live to tell , bad girl , rain , open your heart , bedtime story ?!?! My fave songs and no remixes just album versions / thank you Stuart for amazing production- you’ve really done us proud ♥️♥️♥️

So she just cut the entire encore due to the curfew?

22 minutes ago, Roy said:

So she just cut the entire encore due to the curfew?

I think people are speculating, but there are conflicting stories, stating it was "curfew" or "camera" issues.  Otherwise, the show lasted two hours and it was still absolutely great.  Just the interlude to Like A Virgin/Billie Jean and Bitch, I"m Madonna was cut.  I think most people felt like last night's show wasn't that great of an ending. Pretty lackluster.  So it's not a huge loss in my perspective. Rain is a pretty epic performance, so I'd say over all the show was great. 

The British laws are the worst in the world. It’s worse than being locked away in prison with all their asinine curfew/censorship laws. Madonna has every right to scream and yell during the Madame X tour. Ban the fucking UK. Stop spending money on British made products and don’t spend your tourist dollars there. Thank GOD they left the EU.

• societysboy changed the title to And So It Begins…