JPG X MADONNA exclusive Blond Ambition Tee

JPG X MADONNA exclusive Gold corset T-shirt

ย 

Madonna

"Who doesnโ€™t remember My iconic Gold corset designed by the one and only Jean Paul Gaultier for my Blonde Ambition tour in 1990?!
ย 
Now you can have an exclusive T-shirt created by the man who designed it, and the woman who wore it โ€”M.E. ๐Ÿ‘‘"ย 
ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2M8ub4O4Fg

Sk7-WYUHjHU.jpg?size=1080x1350&quality=9EGRIxJdi_OI.jpg?size=1080x1350&quality=9

All proceeds from this Special collaboration will benefit RaisingMalawi and help provide critical medical interventions to orphans and vulnerable children at the Mercy James Center for Pediatric Surgery and Intensive Care.ย 
ย 
Thanks to RaisingMalawi and the support that the Mercy James Center has been able to provide for over 11,000 surgeries since it opened in 2017. ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ผ

Funds from these T-shirts will ensure that thousands more children will receive the surgical care they need to thrive and survive. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

@jeanpaulgaultier
ย UM6SOUemxbg.jpg?size=1080x1350&quality=99rxCYjSHrkQ.jpg?size=1080x1350&quality=9

Shop January 18th #jpgxmadonna

https://shop.madonna.com/products/madonna-x-jpg-blond-ambition-tee

NB-2rxtnpSA.jpg?size=1512x1512&quality=9NTZnRkTOMtY.jpg?size=1512x1512&quality=9

6 minutes ago, rayofciccone said:

A new t shirt designed by Jean Paul Gaultier is being released tomorrow to raise funds for Raising Malawi, with the iconic cone corset as the design.

IMG_8263.thumb.jpeg.69c3c3b18223493ceda0640886e1192c.jpeg

Itsssss amazinggggg!!!!!!!

Looove it!!!!!!!

when you post about the t-shirt i was not happy about .... Butย  letsย  be honest....is divineeee!!!!!

So it's not even a real corset they are selling it's a PNG printed on top of the fabric I'm sure! Well I agree withย 

21 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

How about releasing an expanded blond ambition box set M with this cover ? Surely it would sell more than another fucking lazy ass t-shirt ๐Ÿ™„

ย 

I really like the T-shirt and I'd love to have it, but I do wonder why charity projects always feature the least interesting items? Isn't the goal to raise as much money as possible? Remember when Hey You was the charity single and MSN pledged to donate 25c for the first 1 million downloads? 1 million??ย :laughing: In the there was no info about how much money trey raised. When it's about raising money, couldn't a strong single be a charity song?

โ‚ฌ140 for a t-shirt (plus postage and packing) is bananas expensive. Cateringย only to her wealthy fans onceย again is very sad to see. Sis doesn't seem to realise thatย Raising Malawiย would benefit far more from a sales rush if she sold them for โ‚ฌ50 instead. Sigh. Next...

1 hour ago, LongIslandTea said:

Thank god I'd stopped collecting non-music products.

Me 2. This is ultimate gross. Sorry M, sorry JPG, but

7 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

โ‚ฌ140 for a t-shirt (plus postage and packing) is bananas expensive. Cateringย only to her wealthy fans onceย again is very sad to see. Sis doesn't seem to realise thatย Raising Malawiย would benefit far more from a sales rush if she sold them for โ‚ฌ50 instead. Sigh. Next...

So

2 hours ago, rayofciccone said:

Letโ€™s make our own bootlegs on redbubble

Until M learns the golden rule of sells.

• Askeroff changed the title to JPG X MADONNA exclusive Blond Ambition Tee
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic