Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

I only hope that during the concert security is guaranteed for the tranquility not only of Madonna's fans but also of the general public who, attracted by her universal fame, will also go to see her despite only knowing her mega hits from the 80s. And I am not only referring to possible robberies or crimes that may be committed during the concert but also to control certain excesses related to sexual debauchery caused by excess alcohol. 

Showing your breasts, genitals, butt or having sex in public should be totally prohibited since entire families will go to the concert and thinking about the moral integrity of the little ones, these things should not be allowed. This is not the concert of a Hard Rock star. It is the concert of Madonna, a star who has followers of all ages. Yes, I know that nudity and simulated sex are present on Madonna's tour but the difference is that those scenes have a context, a justification and they are not presented in a vulgar way. That is the difference.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I only hope that during the concert security is guaranteed for the tranquility not only of Madonna's fans but also of the general public who, attracted by her universal fame, will also go to see her despite only knowing her mega hits from the 80s. And I am not only referring to possible robberies or crimes that may be committed during the concert but also to control certain excesses related to sexual debauchery caused by excess alcohol. 

Showing your breasts, genitals, butt or having sex in public should be totally prohibited since entire families will go to the concert and thinking about the moral integrity of the little ones, these things should not be allowed. This is not the concert of a Hard Rock star. It is the concert of Madonna, a star who has followers of all ages. Yes, I know that nudity and simulated sex are present on Madonna's tour but the difference is that those scenes have a context, a justification and they are not presented in a vulgar way. That is the difference.

2aeaacd5-937d-4c15-b785-b21bf0c80361_tex

1 hour ago, Donna said:

2aeaacd5-937d-4c15-b785-b21bf0c80361_tex

What part of my comment did you not understand? Could you be more specific? I simply said that inappropriate behavior such as exhibitionism and public sex should be prohibited. Much more so when there will be entire families and children present among the attendees. Or would you feel comfortable if a couple in the audience suddenly started having sex in front of you?

We should stop associating or justifying this type of behavior with outdoor concerts or on a beach. We all have the right to attend one of these events and not take a bad memory home because of some unrestrained people who, motivated by alcohol and the lack of police security, allow themselves to be carried away by the debauchery and fever of the moment. That's the whole point of my comment if you didn't understand it correctly.

15 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

What part of my comment did you not understand? Could you be more specific? I simply said that inappropriate behavior such as exhibitionism and public sex should be prohibited. Much more so when there will be entire families and children present among the attendees. Or would you feel comfortable if a couple in the audience suddenly started having sex in front of you?

We should stop associating or justifying this type of behavior with outdoor concerts or on a beach. We all have the right to attend one of these events and not take a bad memory home because of some unrestrained people who, motivated by alcohol and the lack of police security, allow themselves to be carried away by the debauchery and fever of the moment. That's the whole point of my comment if you didn't understand it correctly.

Dude, you on the wrong forum to be preachin' this nonsense.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521mxpkfbhz30d7f83qae

3 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I had to read this three times, you are kidding right? 

Or are you really this person, first that Mexicans owed Latinamerica some shit because geopolitics… 

And now warning people of debauchery and getting carried away to desires and exposure 

If you are doing it to provoke there you got three responses if you are this person you shouldn’t be called a Madonna fan because you are the contrary of everything she has stood up for 40 years. 

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Don't waste your time, it is to hard for some people see your point. And the replay you going to receive will be person attack like kid.  

I very much doubt they’ll be people openly fucking at the Rio show. Perhaps a few sneaky hand jobs and blow jobs amongst the crowd that will go unnoticed. But there’s going to be so many people there , and all kinds of people not just gays snorting poppers. Madonna has a wide range of fans. Most people will be there to watch the show though, not hook up. There’ll be parties afterward for all that.

It seems like a strange thing to be concerned about to me. I know it was discussed on here but I think people were joking.

6 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

the concert is scheduled for 10pm, little children will be in bed by then. I bet the minute the concert ends, the gays will start an orgy at the beach. I've seen it happen at carnival parties in Cobacabana. Maybe some dancers will join in too, it is their last concert after all.

32 minutes ago, fmportela said:

the concert is scheduled for 10pm, little children will be in bed by then. I bet the minute the concert ends, the gays will start an orgy at the beach. I've seen it happen at carnival parties in Cobacabana. Maybe some dancers will join in too, it is their last concert after all.

OMG now I want to book a plane to go to Rio :silly:

6 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Are we talking about the same artist who simulate masturbation on television in 1984? She didn't change the Blond ambition (and it was aired a lot) when she was young and really follow by people of every age, I don't think she has to change nothing today that she has a more mature audience. Even if those thing are presented in a vulgar way, that's not a reason for change anything. 

Madonna 'planning concert film for final Celebration Tour gig'?

Source: RetroPop - 18 April 2024

Madonna will reportedly film her final Celebration Tour show in Rio de Janeiro for a new concert film set to hit streaming platforms.

The Queen of Pop is expected to attract a crowd of more than 1.5 million fans for the Brazillian gig at Copacabana Beach on May 4, with camera crews on standby to record the set.

According to The Sun's Bizarre column, the concert will air on local TV before being packaged with behind-the-scenes extras before dropping on streaming platforms.

Taking place in front of the Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel, no tickets are required and admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis.

Billed as Madonna's "biggest show yet", the concert will be broadcast live on TV Globo.

source: http://www.mad-eyes.net/index.htm