Open Your Heart

Human Nature 

4 Minutes

Hung Up

Angel 

Dress You Up

Rain

You’ll See

Sorry piojitx I can't defend u this time but I am TRULY happy you're able to defend yourself here!!! Let's cheer like a majorette this touchdown!!!

1 hour ago, Steffmad said:

I only found 3 yet but these i really dislike a lot :bothered2:

Bitch I'm Madonna *worst Single ever imo*

Human Nature *but i love the Video*

Hollywood 

Lou Reed said he wanted the song to be of the type that an artist who 'knows' his fans worship him and they will take anything given......
"thanks a lot"

19 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

uh.......

and love spent!!!!

an amazing, amazing song........

Dear, "overrated" = "sopravvalutato, valorizzato senza bisogno, valutato senza merito"...

That's why I just can't defend pibecitx de mi corazón, but, don't worry, they're able again to defend themselves on Infinity aka THE HOUSE OF LOVE...

MODS AND ADMINS OF INFINITY TEACHING TRULY VALUABLE LESSONS TO THE COMPETENCE!!!

2 hours ago, DiegoLCL said:

General public: Material Girl. I mean, ok it's a great 80s pop record but it's not even in the top 20 best Madonna's singles from the 80s for me.

Fanbase: Miles Away and Ghosttown. I like both songs very much but I think people go a tiny bit over with the praise.

it's a gr8 song
if she feels 'retarded' singing it 
send me all the money off it

These songs are subjective, however I can't stand a few.

Overated:

HUMAN NATURE. The Video is Great, but the song was barely in the top 20. She has played it on Drowned World, Sticky & Sweet, MDNA, Madame X and now celebration. It's a terrible song. It never gets anyone in the crowd going. Not as bad as I love New York. When Human Nature comes on, I'm off to get a drink or go to the bathroom.

I Dont Like It Not For Me GIF by Strays

1 hour ago, Craigypants said:

These songs are subjective, however I can't stand a few.

Overated:

HUMAN NATURE. The Video is Great, but the song was barely in the top 20. She has played it on Drowned World, Sticky & Sweet, MDNA, Madame X and now celebration. It's a terrible song. It never gets anyone in the crowd going. Not as bad as I love New York. When Human Nature comes on, I'm off to get a drink or go to the bathroom.

I Dont Like It Not For Me GIF by Strays

Human Nature is all right.  She was drop dead sexy in that music video to me.

But I agree with you on I Love NY.  I’m not sure if it’s considered overrated as you’d probably have to be a M fan to know it but still….  It sounds like something Donald Trump wrote 

For god's sake when is she going to perform, I'll Remember. This was a massive hit for her at number 2 for weeks. To Top it off she said she loves that song and "it's up there with Like a Prayer and La Isla Bonita". She said this during an interview with Molly Meldrum promoting her Confessions album. I'm contributing nothing more. We are just going to end up eating each other and I'm no Armie Hammer and I'm far too old for squabbles over anything really. Apathy has set in. So, talk amongst yourselves.

verklempt mike myers GIF

verklempt saturday night live GIF