Orbit teases his Madonna recordings in a new twitter post

3 minutes ago, MaDöner Kebab said:

The song is amazing but I would much prefer a version without Ricky Martin, especially cause it was slowed down/pitched down to match his vocal range.

I think I heard the Madonna only version and it was much better. I like Ricky Martin but his voice on that record I do not like.

It is exciting to know there is so much music out there by Madonna that we do not know about. Though there are some people and "insiders" (still cracks me up) who would have us believe they know everything there is to know about Madonna and every single person she ever worked with on the planet.

9 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

They belong in the vault. I TRULY wish all the unpressed Madonna songs stayed in the vault so we would have some official surprises released as curated by Madonna instead of artistic rape.

oh please...

Madonna doesn't give a damn about some old and obscure demos leaking. She only cares when:

- People make money out of it instead of her

- People leak stuff BEFORE it is released

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

They belong in the vault. I TRULY wish all the unpressed Madonna songs stayed in the vault so we would have some official surprises released as curated by Madonna instead of artistic rape.

Honestly? When it comes to old stuff, I'd go with the artistic rape :lol: (sorry M)

42 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

William Orbit is likely working on a project for her. They still have a good relationship (he attended at least 2 Celebration shows in Europe) and while he has the physical tapes, Madonna owns what's on them. He's no dummy.

It’s the Ray of Light reissue it seems to me