What do YOU want her to do next?

10 hours ago, captainjay said:

I always wondered if doing minimal songs from the LAV album on the Celebration Tour was intentional (career retrospective and neither Material Girl or Like a Virgin were performed live?). What if she plans to do a small round of shows, where she performs The First Album and Like a Virgin, start to finish? Sarah McLachlan is going a Fumbling Towards Ecstasy tour this summer where she performs the album beginning to end. 

Could be an interesting way to promote the deluxe box sets? 

Those deluxe box sets would be a dream. 

13 hours ago, Donna said:

Shoo Bee Doo is so underrated.  Love Stay as well.  And I'm for a remix with the Weeknd. Another fantastic idea. :luv:

The saxophone solo on that track :hearteyes: ... I've got a thing for it, like for trumpets :broken: 

It's one of the reasons why Erotica still is my favourite album, with all those lush sax and strings bases to support feverish house or sexy hip hop beats  :Madonna052: When I heard the Madame X Human Nature arrangement for the first time I could not believe it. I don't understand why that kind of instrumentation went out of fashion after mid 90s, like the gospelish, strong choir flavour ... they're so retro nowadays. 

We have trap though ... you know, you can't twerk on a gospel choir  :salty:

20 hours ago, captainjay said:

I always wondered if doing minimal songs from the LAV album on the Celebration Tour was intentional (career retrospective and neither Material Girl or Like a Virgin were performed live?).

I think it's her subjective bias to those songs and trying to minimize their importance in her rise to fame.. She had the least amount of creative input in the music during the LAV era, and I think she prefers to credit her own (self written, self produced) songs for her success.

Bitches she’s Madonna, she gave 5 back to back concerts in Mexico City, goes partying, flies to Brasil, rehearsed until 2 am, gives the largest most successful performance of her life, and then goes to the after party with Diplo and you all are: 

Take a rest, have a holiday drink a piña colada. She’s on the best audience perception she has had in years, strike it while it’s hot, the press and the world is on her side. 

Have a nap and get to work on new music, yes go to Italy and the Maldives in between takes but get to work. The time is now, the time is waiting and all that ticktock shit we have been hearing for years. 

Agree with no reissues and reminiscences that’s over, she just made $200M just doing that.

Lets dance again Queen mother Madonna we love you! 

Rest while Jonas Akerland edits the tour film from the arena dates filmed

Maybe a triple release of the Rio show and the arena show plus a documentary about the tour  

Then when ready some new music - really good quality dance/pop/house music a follow up to pick up where confessions left off with Stuart Price and Patrick Leonard involved in song writing it could be something great.

On 5/6/2024 at 4:58 PM, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I think this tour has helped her get into better shape and hope she can stay this fit for years to come. I want new music and another tour as soon as possible for her. I think touring is what makes her the happiest while keeping her in shape at the same time.

I agree  - she is so much more back to herself and on it now. When you think back to when she was holding onto the wall at the premiere of the Madame.X film, the Maluma performance and Harlem performance compared to how she was on this tour 

40 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

I think Warners will try to persuade her to do a new album and offer their full support that she did't have for her last 3 albums with interscope - think public support is back on her side as much as it has been for about 15 years

Let’s hope so

10 hours ago, androiduser said:

I think it's her subjective bias to those songs and trying to minimize their importance in her rise to fame.. She had the least amount of creative input in the music during the LAV era, and I think she prefers to credit her own (self written, self produced) songs for her success.

Love that the Erotica album got so much attention on this tour and deservedly so

Pic one or two producers, bring all the stuff she's been working on in the last few years and make a coherent fresh new album that's reflective, but mostly looking forward. Let Jonas do the edit of CT, release that at the end of summer/fall with a limited theatrical release and drop the album directly after.

Well if the rumours are true about her recording new music it would be so amazing to have that.  Give us the Max Martin track, the much rumoured collaborations with Stuart Price, Honey Dijon and Sickick. A Collab with The Weeknd would be a good move as well.  Basically a new dance/house album. 

The reissues would be welcome too and would be a good opportunity to rest whilst still giving fans the things they've been waiting for. 

Definitely get the tour onto streaming, physical CD, vinyl maybe DVD or Blu-ray. 

She needs to rest from performing, she's just done so many shows. I think she deserves it. but needs to stay in the public eye. Just no complete radio silence ultimately. 

I think a colob with oney Dijon and Stuart would be amazing, as long as Stuart brings his A game (think PSB electric over Super and Hotspot) 11 fantastic tracks with an ep of bonus tracks and mixes to follow. I wanna dance in a familiar way

On 5/7/2024 at 8:42 PM, Starchild said:

Never gonna happen!

I'm not saying it will. I believe the question was what I would want her to do next, so I would like dates here in Australia.

The tour is over, very unlikely she'll tour here again anytime soon.

9 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I would like a new album but she doesn't necessarily need to tour it. I feel like she needs to rest her left leg. Poor girl. But she hasn't recorded in almost 5 years. It's way too long. 

Point Agree GIF by Ford

Do two albums and then tour them 

Biopic mini series or split up in three feature length movies (released over 18 months or 3 years.) Her story is too broad for just a movie  

accompanied by re-releases of her albums in chronicle order including demos and new remixes. With one off performances for each album with a full band and background support from Donna and Nicki Harris, performing every song from each album. Like “storyteller” on MTV back then. 

each re-release could have a new track inspired by each album era.

and an OnlyFans account. Ha ha. 

Doubt she will take a long break, just a shorter one. I think she has many music ideas, demos etc. Maybe a collab with Katy will be out while she works on that. I think....New album...Movie+Soundtrack....Tour or a special residency - Sphere?(cuz it is not a classic vegas residency)...New York...Online Special concert maybe...

Would love to have the re-issues starting...with New tracks, or some old re-imagined and out as singles or a tour based on an album ala U2...