Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried using the contact information you can find through Madonna's website, which isn't a direct link so it wasn't helpful. But I was fortunate enough to talk to some people who sat next to me at the show I attended in Nashville on the RHT, and they told me that in the past, they used a direct contact to get confirmation the tour was going to Nashville so they could post it on their blog. I used this direct link and it took about 2-3 weeks for a response. Below is what they said. While nothing entirely new has been added to what we already know, it is comforting to see that she is on the path we have all been led to believe she is on. I have cut out all contact information from the screenshot because I don't think it's appropriate to put the contact info out on here for the whole site to see. Anyway, here it is. As I said, no real new information, but confirmation of some of our suspicions. Hope this helps people rest easy haha!

ionmessage.png

I tried using the contact information you can find through Madonna's website, which isn't a direct link so it wasn't helpful. But I was fortunate enough to talk to some people who sat next to me at the show I attended in Nashville on the RHT, and they told me that in the past, they used a direct contact to get confirmation the tour was going to Nashville so they could post it on their blog. I used this direct link and it took about 2-3 weeks for a response. Below is what they said. While nothing entirely new has been added to what we already know, it is comforting to see that she is on the path we have all been led to believe she is on. I have cut out all contact information from the screenshot because I don't think it's appropriate to put the contact info out on here for the whole site to see. Anyway, here it is. As I said, no real new information, but confirmation of some of our suspicions. Hope this helps people rest easy haha!

ionmessage.png

Came. Twice.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ionmessage.png

sounds more like some missing songs will be extras rather than part of the finished film. I hope I am wrong.

Guest ArthurBadin

ionmessage.png

Now I won't worry anymore. As if I still have been. It's all on Miss Ciccone's hands. She is the one who's in charge of all of it. So I'll give her the time she needs so she develops a perfect, brilliant product with her legendary quality pattern. And, saying it one more time, I don't want to expect another L-U-V M-D-N-A ever in my M stan life. So I'd rather wait and keep my calm. I won't be bothered due to the delay. As Mad-Eyes.Net had told, "good things come for those whow ait" (sic).

Guest ArthurBadin

sounds more like some missing songs will be extras rather than part of the finished film. I hope I am wrong.

Beloved @@Bat-Fan what I am worrying more is whether there will be any missing song or bonus content besides that highly edited TOAC1. I don't give anymore this "2h15min full length DVD/BD edition of concert film" thing for sure. She's taking a lot of time to decide what to do with those songs not included on Showtime broadcast probably due to the ultimate length of DVD/BD. For sure she can add one or two missing songs, but even this I don't give anymore for sure. In fact it seems she's waiting for the perfect excuse for it through giving her b-day as the tentative release date for it, since it will be the day when everyone in the world will remember her, and will buy her DVD/BD regardless of her choices for missing songs and bonus content. It seems for one more time she will focus on general public instead of die-hard fans who would adore to watch at least 3 or 4 missing RHT songs. But it's not her fault, of course. For that reason i'd prefer wait to see the final result of it. For sure she is the one who is more bothered of all of us. After all, she has to make everyone forget the past "fruits of her labour". So, I let it be, just on her hands. She has got the hardest decision regards this DVD/BD by now.

Guest ArthurBadin

So we just have to wait and see. Let's not be stressed and dramatic. I am sure she will give us the full show and nice bonus ! Sooner or later it is going to be ours :)

As I said before, it's all on her hands. She's in the high process of developing it. For sure it will take a little more time to present an excellent work. So i don't mind waiting. Better this than getting another L-U-V M-D-N-A.

Guest ArthurBadin

interesting, I wonder if it is hinting at BAT and RIT DVD that veryone is talking about

@@Bat-Fan dear, I guess regards to it she's already thought, of course, but gave up ages ago. #PoorUsMadonnaFans #PleaseMadonnaFireGuy-O (Never is too much to remember about spreading that hashtag).

Well at least I hope some song will be placed between Dress You Up and Rebel Heart. If not Take A Bow and Like A Prayer, than Who's That Girl or Ghosttown. It will be a shame that with all those extra songs, non will be part of the final film. I hope all the songs wont be dumped as some extras. At least one or two should be part of the actual film.

Please don't let him be part of the cover artwork.

2f2b7c6cab620267270308cecd760db6.gif

Not him again. There are TONS of fans that could definitely do much better. FFS, I could do better with my eyes closed (and you know that by saying this I am not asking for an opportunity for myself). We need someone with actual talent this time, not some amateurish crap. Because, by now, this is not a matter of skills (Aldo has had enough time to develop them and he certainly has them when it comes to photoshop), this is a matter of talent and taste (and he lacks both of them).

Please, Madonna, NOT HIM AGAIN.

the great thing about the Rebel Heart Tour logo and concept was that it wasn't centered about the fact of her being Madonna, but her being a fighter thought her entire life. thus, what should be important is the Rebel Heart name over her own. centering around her own name, is erasing the Rebel Heart part.

Guest ArthurBadin

Now I'll be a little Madonna as well: chill out people! This is not even a rumour!

By the way, @@SimonVenekeo , have you read the strange but passionate story involving your own very big fat RH collection and my 13-y-old cat in agony? If not please go to 

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/9049-was-it-madonnas-last-tour-or-not/page-2#entry518723

I've sent you this link at another occasion and I'd appreciate a lot if you read it. See y'all!

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic